Sign in to follow this  
WristControl

E: 60 documentary on Fairdale wrestler

Incredible story about a true champion. What stood out to me was the heart it takes someone to have the desire to continue a sport so hard after losing so many matches first. Its hard to continue to show you when you haven't felt the taste of success. Being a former 2x state champion and collegiate wrestler and now being confined to a wheelchair myself, im just disappointed I didn't know about Will sooner as I would of loved to get on the mat and roll around and teach a thing or two to this fine young man

It was a short but great piece. The Gable narration made it all that more impactful.  I cried when he wrestled his last match. Such a great young man with a heart the size of a lion.  Good luck, Will.

Can someone share this if you DVR'd it? I was not able to catch it and would love to see it. Thanks in advance!

it will reair tonight on ESPN2 at 8pm EST

Great story. I was personally inspired by this story, as well as the rest of my family. This young man shows us all, what a true champion looks like. With that kind of determination, I am sure he will be successful in whatever he decides to do in life.

Sign in to follow this