Sign in to follow this  
tja

most intriguing storyline going into the season?

The best storyline this year will.be at 132. It will be like Affirmed and Alydar going at it.I know that goes back to far for some,lol. Bindner and Duncan will have some barn burners

And if Erdman comes up to 132 it will be like the Breaders Cups of wrestling,lol. Just a little horse talk for the Bluegrass state.

Dylan West suffered a neck injury during summer training. He is ok just not worth the consequences that might occur with similar injury. From what I heard Angel will be back, came from a good source.

And if Erdman comes up to 132 it will be like the Breaders Cups of wrestling,lol. Just a little horse talk for the Bluegrass state.

Binder is huge step below Erdman. I believe they wrestled at Ryle last year and it wasn't even close. If Erdman is at 132 he will be tough to beat. I see him more as a 126 tho.

Good lucks guys

Bluegrass you are right about last year, but anyone that knows bindner and has been around this summer knows he cut to much wt.last year.This summer he has become a totally different wrestler,he has wrestled over 20 matches the past few months loosing only 1td and 2 matches while placing 3rd in the Michigan grandriver rumble,making the semi-finals in Indiana's preseason national (67kids)and won the Bluegrass state games with a bunch of high ranking wrestlers from ky.If Erdman,Bindner and Duncan go 132 it will easily be the toughest wt.class and I will bet all 3s matches are decided by 2 pts or less

Thats a tough class but ,Frankone ,Mathews and Smith if all at 182 might be considered as tough or a Tougher class.Frankone a nationally ranked guy Smith with a win over him last yr and state runner up Mathews ,If they are all there same as if they are all 132 .Erdman can cut like a beast but can wrestle anyone so he has options

Ok maybe not easily the toughest,182 also has a chance to be loaded.but a little birdie told me Erdman is going 26,so now if Duncan decided to go 38 that would be ok too

Lol

I like seeing the best kids spread out it all depends on what people want to see knowing how hard some kids train you want to see the workers all get a title ,then again most people want the epic battles that make it more memorable .Maybe they can all meet up outside of state then go their best shot weights at state .My son had a kid who I think could have challenged him one yr at state but bumped up ,I would have liked to see them wrestle but not at state as they both won titles and I was glad .Good luck to them all ,At 182 it will be interesting who may make a bump and challenge Miller and the rest at 195 Smith is very tall and could fill out And mathews and Frankrone are bruisers who could bump and still have the power to hang although I think Frankrone stays where he is its his weight class to lose .

Its a Forum part wrestling part debate part Total BS at times ,A Topic made about wrestling without underlying goals should stay clear of BS a topic aimed at attacking a kid is sure to lead to Anarchy .

Interested in seeing where Meiman will be.  I'm thinking 170 lbs which would make for an interesting match up with Lampe possibly as early as the Raider Rumble.  Or if he goes up, it would make for an even tougher 182 lb class.

That would be a crasy class but I think Meiman would have a better shot at placing higher 170 a two way monster battle rather than a four against guys who have beaten you already and are probably bigger to begin with .

That would be a crasy class but I think Meiman would have a better shot at placing higher 170 a two way monster battle rather than a four against guys who have beaten you already and are probably bigger to begin with .

I agree.

With Austin possibly Kentucky's greatest wrestler graduating after this season the last of the recent legends left I think an interesting storyline is to see what young wrestler will step up and make a statement as Kentucky's next great

I would look Towards Union and Perhaps Walton Union establishing that they shoot to beat everyone in and out of state Walton with a few there who test other waters And then Trinity X Ryle CC and SK who venture out across the River regularly and in CC case more out of than in State.

Sign in to follow this