wrestler4life

Up and Coming Stars

4-8 years is kinda hard to call... some young kids can be really outstanding but the others often catch up to them or even become better.

I agree with Mathound. Most notably, look at Bryant ... he didn't start wrestling till he was a freshman i think he said.

Often times, starting to wrestle younger means you hit your peak younger. Just cause a kid is a phenom by the time he's in 8th grade doesn't mean he'll keep improving by leaps and bounds like you do when you start a new sport or start lifting or something. Most notably with lifting, your improvement levels off.

But don't get me wrong, starting young doesn't hurt. Unless you force the kid and his heart isn't in it.

I agree, those Fahy kids will be really tuff. That is a fact. Good family too.

The White kid from Woodford is the tuffest(if thats a word) kid I've ever seen for that age.

Both Hitchings boys will be multiple state champs. They have no choice, look at their dad. And thats not a slam..

There is a lot of good young kids now in Kentucky, I love to see it.

Cory McCall from Woodford is tough too. I don't think wrestlers that start that young hit their peak earlier, I think it's that they get pushed too hard and view the sport as a job. In order to succeed at any sport you have to like it and enjoy working out for it.

I agree' date=' those Fahy kids will be really tuff. That is a fact. Good family too.

The White kid from Woodford is the tuffest(if thats a word) kid I've ever seen for that age.

Both Hitchings boys will be multiple state champs. They have no choice, look at their dad. And thats not a slam..

There is a lot of good young kids now in Kentucky, I love to see it.[/quote ']I go with you Just Wrestle and will throw in a couple more names. Myron Bradbury. Also I think maybe a couple more (young) kids will make an impact on the middle school scene this year. Good luck to everyone