Sign in to follow this  
Coach Donnelly

Head Coach opening Franklin County High School

Franklin County High School (Located in Frankfort) is looking for a head high school wrestling coach for the 2014-2015 season and beyond (2014 Schedule is already set). After 11 years of coaching I am stepping down to spend time with my family and new business adventure (Blue Stallion Brewing Co. in Lexington). I love the sport of wrestling and will miss it greatly!

The team has very strong parent support as well as a group of assistant coaches that would like to remain. There will be 6 returning State Qualifiers. The program has an established and successful Middle/Youth feeder system.

There is a possibility of teacher openings in the Franklin County Public School system, if you are a certified teacher. We will help to get you into these spots.

Please contact Athletic Director Tracy Spickard at
Tracy.Spickard@franklin.kyschools.us  if you are interested. Include a resume. If you would like to ask me any questions about status of program, please don’t hesitate to ask Zachary.Donnelly@franklin.kyschools.us .  Please forward on to anyone that might be interested.

Follow the link http://www.franklin.k12.ky.us/Employment.aspx and click on "School Recruiter Link" to apply online. The job should be posted in a couple of days. 

Thanks,

Zac Donnelly

Just wanna say thanks for your time Coach.  You made Franklin Co. into a legit program in short time. Great group of kids too.  I'm not a FCHS fan or alumni but I've admired what you were able to accomplish there.

P.S. I like your beer and you have the best taproom in town.  Keep it up.

Coach, you have achieved great success in building a respectable program at Franklin County.  I wish you the best in your new venture and hope that you still come and support our wrestlers on Saturdays.

Sign in to follow this