Sign in to follow this  
Jacketcoach

2014 Kentucky State Folkstyle Tournament

After consideration and looking at the schedule, we will keep the date for the tournament. Unfortunately there was not another open date to move it to. We will look into the planning of next years tournament to try to fit it better with the off season. I wish all of our boys well at Virginia Beach and the middle school duals. I also look forward to the guys that are not going getting in some mat time at the USA Kentucky Folkstyle State tourney. I will be activating the link for track wrestling on Wednesday.

http://www.trackwrestling.com/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=139616009

Here is the pre registration link for the tournament.  If you would like to do a remote weigh in let me know.  I will be able to have each site put in their own kids.  It will help with smooth transition on Saturday morning.  Look forward to seeing you.

Weigh inns are in virginia beach Thursday . Why would anyone schedule a tournament the same weekend as Nhsca ???

Either way good luck hope numbers are high and wrestling is good hope Ky boys win everywhere this weekend !!!!!!!!

If you have any questions you may call Coach Founder during the day, Coach McCoy is in class.  The whole goal of off season is to get in as much wrestling as possible.  Unfortunately at times that will create some over lapping.  I have been getting lots of interest from Indiana and also some from TN.  Looking forward to giving those who want it the opportunity to get some wrestling in close to home.

I'm getting the word out up here in Cincinnati!!

I'll be there with Tournament T-shirts and Wrestling T-shirts!

Team Jones Wrestling

Sid's Dad Wrestling

I will do a remote weigh-in up here in Cincinnati

Friday - 6:30PM - 7:30PM

Team Jones Wrestling

Courts 4 Sports (2nd Floor)

854 Reading Rd

Mason OH  45040

Coach Jones

513 678 9833

Good wrestling going on right now at the tournament.  The rain didn't keep them away.  Looking forward to a good afternoon session.  Walk up registration will be from  11-12.  Wrestling is slated to start at 1.

What a joke! We drive two hours to wrestle in a three man bracket. When asked if my son could wrestle in two brackets or if they would combine two three man brackets they don't even consider it. The only option was to get in a couple exhibition matches.

• Downvote 1

Sign in to follow this