Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

TEAMS and COACHES

What teams have really impressed you this season, or what teams have come to be solid programs in a short amount of time. What Coaches have done good jobs with their teams this season?

I've been highly impressed with the coaches at Taylor county this season. They are thorough in wrestling instruction and in providing guidance to their kids. My son wrestles for a different team, but I saw them at two invitationals, districts and regionals.

I would have to agree with coach Q also.  I also think Jason Moore (campbell),John Roth (walton),Kyle Goldsmith (North Oldham), Jory Whorton (John Hardin).  These are all top notch programs that have produced some unbelievable wrestlers.

• Upvote 1

I agree with all the above.

Woodlands coach has done a good job with talent he has. Has put Woodland on the map in Northern Ky.

Walton, coach roth has done great job with a program that has only been around for 4-6 years. A team that has a good shot at winning it all. Pretty impressive.

Taylor Co. a new program that is climbing the ladder fast.

I think that Gene Wolf has done a great job for a long while now. He has been very instrumental in the development of the youth wrestling here in KY. He is a true ambassador of the sport.

• Upvote 1