Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

2014 ASICS/Vaughan Junior & Cadet National Championships

Ackley by fall first round. Has a kid from Missouri next. Bout #564

Delong bye first round. Next up kid from Illinois. Bout #932

2014 USAW Cadet Greco Nationals Results for Kentucky

Cadet 88 - Joey Delong's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Joey Delong (Kentucky) received a bye () (Bye)

Cadet 152 - Andrew Ackley's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Andrew Ackley (Kentucky) won by fall over Logan Atchinson (California) (Fall 0:25)

Fargo makes the Iron Man look like Grade School DISTRICTS .No Comparrison Whatsoever .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really a -1 for that comment.  I guess the truth hurts because you could remove iron man and insert any other youth/junior high/high school tournament and it would still be true!  I'll give you a +1 for being honest.

• Upvote 1

it will become obvious shortly when Iron MAN CHAMPS Start dropping like flies out there

I don't think any informed wrestling fan has ever thought Iron Man was a harder tournament than Fargo. 

Nor should they But according to some ,certain Kentuckians are not worthy or could not place something apparently not true as I suspect may Become even more apparent Tomorrow.God Willing.

A small and very exciting and courageous Team Ky has at Fargo A completely unpredictable hvy who is underestimated by everyone but who has found ways to win.

Another Big Boy who has led a Spartan life since before he could Spell the word.

A lighter weight who had doubted his desire for the sport only to return and face an unbeatable opponent yet still take that challenge and now take on another that only two others in his whole state have chosen to face .take a big loss early and fight back match after match looking at a long road ahead and still stay driven .

An odd threesome that deserve the admiration of their state.Very Proud of these three jrs and of the Three cadets who took on the Challenge as well.

Surprised a bit at lack of talk or posts on this thread but thats the nature of people I guess .

Best of Luck tomorrow and all the days after to the Bravest of the Brave and the Best of The Best Kentucky has to Offer.leave it all on the mat Boys .

Sign in to follow this