Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Region 1 Rankings1/21/14

Here is a big thank you to the North Hardin school system, by cancelling the tournament I have virtually no weights which require any changes, so I had to shake things up in other ways

1. Saul Ervin, Union County (2)

2. Kaleb Sapp, Ohio County (1)

3. Luie Regaldo, Fort Campbell (3)

4. Devontae Turner, Trigg County (4)

5. Daniel Knight, Christian County (5)

6. Caleb Hammons, Caldwell County (6)

Shake up #1, by popular demand Saul Ervin has finally been granted first place in the region.

1. Bryce Sheffer, Union County (1)

2. Anthony DeWitt, Fort Campbell (2)

3. Jack Haynes, Calloway County (4)

4. James Whitaker, Caldwell County (5)

5. Dakota Himes, Ohio County (UR)

6. London Warren, Paducah Tilghman (6)

DeWitt is still a week or so from returning to my knowledge. Only thing to note is Himes moving in to the rankings

1. Robbie Dezember, Union County (UR)

2. Wes Gray, Caldwell County (2)

3. Scott Ruttman, Calloway County (3)

4. Daniel Dyess, UHA (4)

5. Ethan Feezor, Graves County (5)

6. Matthew Livingston, Trigg County (6)

As expected Dezember makes his debut here over Oxford. Other than that I want to take Livingston out, but I have not found a suitable replacement.

1. Trae Blackwell, Union County (1)

2. Caleb Austin, Christian County (2)

3. Jeremiah Kline, Trigg County (4)

4. Derek Miller, Paducah Tilghman (5)

5. Chance Collins, UHA (6)

6. Austin Zeppes, Calloway County (UR)

It appears the Miller has moved back up to 132. This allows a very talented Miller into the top 4.

1. Brock Ervin, Union County (1)

2. BJ Miller, Ohio County (126)

3. Connor Jaschen, Hoptown (2)

4. Nicholas Walls, Calloway County (UR)

5. Dalton Putty, UHA (5)

6. Gideon Ellison, Fort Campbell (6)

Miller coming up to 132 sets up an interesting match against him and Jaschen, I will favor Miller as of now. Walls cuts down to 132 and I will put him in 4th, but Putty has a very good shot against him, I am just unsure of any previous matches between them.

1. Brian Hedrick, Fort Campbell (1)

2. Jackson Oxford, Union County (2)

3. Ryan Bunch, Ohio County (132)

4. Daniel Ingram, Trigg County (3)

5. Diion Leavell, Christian County (4)

6. Braden Sperry, Caldwell County (5)

I would say I don't think Bunch will make the finals, but I have been wrong before. I have a strong urge to place Oxford over Hedrick, but I've been too nice to Union this week.

1. Chad Gahafer, Union County (1)

2. Kevi Matlock, Christian County (2)

3. Chris Gilkey, Caldwell County (3)

4. Ryan Gallogly, Trigg County (4)

5. Corbin Ryder, Fort Campbell (5)

6. Evan Martin, Paducah Tilghman (6)

Word on whether or not little Ryder will be able to compete at regionals seems to wallow back and forth which is frustrating. But let's go ahead and keep him in.

1. Keegan Agnew, Caldwell County (1)

2. Robert Bussell, Hoptown (2)

3. Isaiah Frank, Calloway County (3)

4. Tre Sells, Christian County (UR)

5. Jaishon Faishon, Trigg County (6)

6. Jackson Fitzgerald, Paducah Tilghman (UR)

I've heard that we have a Sells back who would've wrestled at NH. They will sit low for now but keep an eye on them.

1. Nathan Williams, Hoptown (1)

2. Avery Buckman, Union County (2)

3. Justin Newby, Christian County (3)

4. Jeremy Hackworth, McCracken County (4)

5. Will Crabtree, UHA (5)

6. Mario Perez, Calloway County (UR)
Focusing on these rankings are very hard with the stereotypical annoying white girls gossiping next to me.

1. Ki Ryder, Fort Campbell (1)

2. Xavier Pate, Christian County (4)

3. Kane Morris, Union County (3)

4. Isaiah Lawson, Hoptown (UR)

5. Rustin Burkeen, Calloway County (5)

6. Jared Turner, Paducah Tilghman (6)

Pate with a huge win over Morris vaults him to second. A different Lawson has been plugged in at 170 lately.

1. Devin Smith, Union County (1)

2. Gino Haywood, Fort Campbell (2)

3. Isaac Lawson, Hoptown (170)

4. Jacob Harris, Christian County (3)

5. Tyler Wilson, Calloway County (4)

6. Collin Feezor, Graves County (5)

Your weekly remainder to alert me if I missed any matches

1. Aaron Stevens, Trigg County (1)

2. Cole Sherman, Union County (2)

3. Kajwan Majors, Christian County (3)

4. Mario Miles, Hoptown (4)

5. Cody Jackson, Calloway County (5)

6. Enrique Martinez, Fort Campbell (UR)

Nothing big happened that I have noticied. Enrique is supposed to be Fort Campbell's 195 last I heard

1. Zach Farris, Ohio County (1)

2. Tevin Toler, Christian County (2)

3. Bryan Carter, Union County (3)

4. Colby Culver, Calloway County (4)

5. AJ Ogburn, Fort Campbell (5)

6. Eugene Butler, Hoptown (6)

Nothing new here I think

1. Raynel Brown, Union County (1)

2. Luke Shaffer, Ohio County (2)

3. Noah Kennedy, Caldwell County (3)

4. Jake Jorstad, Fort Campbell (4)

5. Dezjuan Owen, Hoptown (5)

6. Maurice Catlett, Trigg County (6)

Again if I missed a result let me know

Team

1. Union County (53)

Just want to preface this with a plea to check my math, I'm not good at the best of times and I was half asleep for most of this. But anyway Union is still easily top in the region and I still think they are tops in the state.

2. Fort Campbell (21)

Much to my surprise FC remains at 2nd despite some iffy dual results, this can be chocked up to the fact they have had a lot of holes in their lineup created by strings of injuries and the like. You can't forget that this will still be a VERY dangerous team come regionals.

3. Christian County (19)

I really think I flubbed the math on this one, I thought Christian County would be in second, the pieces are starting to fall into place for them in preparation for their run.

4. Hoptown (15)

Hoptown has to fight fears that they peaked too early following their fantastic early season, they still hold an excellent shot at 2nd if they come to wrestle.

5. Caldwell County (14.5)

Caldwell just slips ahead out of the triple threat of Caldwell, Ohio, and Trigg who all are very solid teams that have a handful of holes which are hurting their chances at second place, but snoozing on any of these three would be a grave mistake. Calloway is a very tough team themselves but I can't think of any way they could claw themselves higher then they are, but if there is a way Coach Walls could figure it out. Again for the rest, fill up your holes and develop your young guys, you got good coaching.

6. Ohio County (13.5)

7. Trigg County (11.5)

8. Calloway County (10.5)

9. Paducah Tilghman (3)

10. UHA (2.5)

11. McCracken County (1)

11. Graves County (1)

At 120-Dyess and Ruttman have split matches so far this season. Dyess won at Christian Co Inv, and Ruttman won at Paducah Inv. One good thing about these rankings, almost every team will be at the same tournaments the rest of the season, with the exception of Union. Ft. Knox, Calloway, and the Mustang Classic will be full of Region 1 teams. Continue the good work.

I feel on death's door right now, it's a couple degrees south of 0 up here in Ohio with the wind chill and I made the mistake of walking five minutes to my buddie's house the other day and I am currently struggling to retain consciousness. If I survive until tomorrow I might be able to do another update before the weekend but as it stands I will be happy if I will even wake up tomorrow.

Enough of the sorrow stories!! You need to get up throw a couple of nose tampons in to stop the drip, some tissues to dry up the tears and some water to wash away all the bs. Then get on that keyboard and pound out some suitable rankings for us to haggle over. Lastly, try not to get thrown to your back by the bottle of NyQuil you are nursing on, Haha! Just joking but not really! But we all do hope you feel better after you get this completed.

Sign in to follow this