Sign in to follow this  
ridge45

Hilarious dream...lol

I had a crazy dream last night. In the dream me, some of the guys from my team, and some guys from other teams all went to this school called the Wrestling Academy [or somethin' like that]. Our team needed a 160 and the only guy we could call on was Royce Gracie. In my dream Royce was a junior and 16 years old. I confronted him and asked him if he would want to join. Heres pretty much that Dialogue:

Me: Could you come out and wrestle 160 for us.

Royce: I don't know. I don't really feel like it.

Me: WTF!?!?!? Your one of the greatest brazilian Jhu-Jhitsu {spelling?} fighters of all time. It's not the most different thing in the world in relation to what you already do.

Royce: I just don't know. Get off my back.

Me: Why don't you make me get off your back, jerk. [i then jump on his back on attempt a rear naked choke...yea I know]

We then begin to fight and I wake up. I know it doesn't sound really funny when typed out but it was pretty funny. Just thought i'd share it.

Thats a great dream, dont stop there;

So what happened next?

Did he tap out?

Did you go flying?

Did your wrestling brothers jump in?

Did a teacher write you up?

Did Ken Shamrock show up as the 2nd period substitute teacher?

Did Tito Ortiz show up ?

Right before I woke up he said somethin' while he was reversing my ill fated rear naked. It was somethin' like "now i'm gonna put you in my tiawana turantula clutch". lol. Or somethin' like that.

Thats a great dream, dont stop there;

So what happened next?

Did he tap out?

Did you go flying?

Did your wrestling brothers jump in?

Did a teacher write you up?

Did Ken Shamrock show up as the 2nd period substitute teacher?

Did Tito Ortiz show up ?

Right before I woke up he said somethin' while he was reversing my ill fated rear naked. It was somethin' like "now i'm gonna put you in my tiawana turantula clutch". lol. Or somethin' like that.

Haha....I bet you woke up sweatin...that is too funny....next ur gonna dream about gettin chuck lidell to wrestle 125 for ya...lol

wow that is one messed up dream. lol ya ur def a wrestler!! but seriously  can you imagine a 16 year old royce gracie OMG!!! that would be crucial. he would be wrestling and accidentally put someone to sleep...

lol but ya that us some funny stuff

wow that is one messed up dream. lol ya ur def a wrestler!! but seriously  can you imagine a 16 year old royce gracie OMG!!! that would be crucial. he would be wrestling and accidentally put someone to sleep...

lol but ya that us some funny stuff

Lol gettin knocked out cold in wrestling is terrible.I was wrestling travis sullivan during the preseason a couple years ago and he went to hip toss me and i got out of it...but unfortunatly i landed on my head and those mats feel like concrete sometimes...I was like...whose there...Where am I??....I gotta wrestle in a couple minuites(not knowing i just wrestled)....

getting knocked out or choked out sucks period. my friend and i were working on some random martial arts and i was showing him how to choke someone out and i put him to sleep on accident, well when he came to he was like whoaa that was wierd.  lol the next 20 minutes consisted of me running away from him while he tried to return the favor of choking me out, but ya moral of the story, DONT GET CHOKED OUT OR KNOCKED OUT (its not fun)

Yea it sucks. I train MMA with a bunch of guys. One of the guys is named Rick and he has train Jiu-Jhits-su [spelling?]. We were just runnin' through some basic stuff like triangle chokes, arm bars, knee bars, kimoras, etc. We started to roll around a little and he threw in the triangle. He's a grown man and he is strong as hell. He threw it on tight as hell. Right when I was gonna tap I went out. He had it in for like 5 seconds after I was asleep. It sucked.

Yea it sucks. I train MMA with a bunch of guys. One of the guys is named Rick and he has train Jiu-Jhits-su [spelling?]. We were just runnin' through some basic stuff like triangle chokes, arm bars, knee bars, kimoras, etc. We started to roll around a little and he threw in the triangle. He's a grown man and he is strong as hell. He threw it on tight as hell. Right when I was gonna tap I went out. He had it in for like 5 seconds after I was asleep. It sucked.

(RANDOMIve been poked in the eye before....(ur spose to laugh now)

lol. The worst thing thats happened to me was at Christian County. The Bullit Central guy kneed me in the face and I was black and blue for about a week and a half. I won that match by the way. Something like 17-4 or 5 I think.

lol. The worst thing thats happened to me was at Christian County. The Bullit Central guy kneed me in the face and I was black and blue for about a week and a half. I won that match by the way. Something like 17-4 or 5 I think.

Did u win by tech fall or just alot of points??

Something like 17-4 or 5 I think.

Did u win by tech fall or just alot of points??

can you read lile???

lol it was late....haha.My english teacher asks me the same thing lol....sept i get a smack in the face with a ruler...

Yea i'm pretty shocked that this topic has gotten so many replies. LET'S KEEP IT GOIN' PEOPLE!!!...and let's all pray that Patrick learns to read at a 3rd grade level soon.

Yea i'm pretty shocked that this topic has gotten so many replies. LET'S KEEP IT GOIN' PEOPLE!!!...and let's all pray that Patrick learns to read at a 3rd grade level soon.

lol 4th...get it right...4TH!!!!!!

I heard they ran the curb for you guys, sure you made it past second, heard everthing was read and tell,,,,LOL I loved it like that, Grappler of old never had that, all they had was multiple choice and all the answers were the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,! He is going to cream me now, just hope he does not throw those shorts he has at me!

I heard they ran the curb for you guys, sure you made it past second, heard everthing was read and tell,,,,LOL I loved it like that, Grappler of old never had that, all they had was multiple choice and all the answers were the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,! He is going to cream me now, just hope he does not throw those shorts he has at me!

lol....thats great those arent even classified as shorts i would call those underwear.....lol