Sign in to follow this  
Bearcats Coach

MS WALTON-VERONA BEARCAT BRAWL

These teams will be competing on Saturday at the WVMS Bearcat Brawl Invitational (Dec. 14)

Walton-Verona

Campbell Co.

Union Co.

Twenhofel (SK Feeder)

John Hardin

North Hardin

North Oldham

Ryle

River City (St. X Feeder)

Shamrock (Trinity Feeder)

Bluegrass WC

Mater Dei IN.

Indiana Outlaws (Columbus East IN Feeder)

Pinnacle WC (Mason OH)

Golden Cross (LaSalle OH)

Moeller OH

Elder OH

Harrison OH

Oak Hills OH

Troy Christian OH

Wow that is going to be a tough tournament. Whoever places at this tournament is likely to place at state. Some really interesting matchups. I think all the ranked kids at 92lbs will be there. Which weight class will be most watched?

Looking over the brackets I say they are all brutal. We should see some really good match ups. Yes 92 should be tough. 105 is also a monster. Should be a great tournament.

• Upvote 1

Outstanding tournament. Well run. High level wrestling competition. 105# IMO was the toughest division of the day. It had 5 Ky favorites or contenders.

Thank for all the hard work!

I agree that 105 was probably the toughest bracket. There were some awesome matches top to bottom. There were a few of those matches that had your little stud Zane rolling around in. After watching the competition all day there were not many easy brackets once you got close to the placement rounds. I witnessed some unbelievable battles.

I like to give a big thanks to John Roth for bringing together so many outstanding teams to one building. I feel like the tournament went well.

We had a few issues. One is that our gym is small. With the caliper of the teams attending we find ourselves each year having to turn teams away. The brawl has become know as one of the toughest ky tournaments around. That seems to be the reason some many teams want to attend. We do our best to try and accommodate as many wrestlers as possible. Knowing this we try to let teams know this will be a long. Yes it was a long one.

I hope all the teams and wrestlers got some valuable experience wrestling some of the toughest in the area. Thanks again to everyone that participated in our bearcat brawl.

Thank you to all the teams that attended the 2013 MS Bearcat Brawl.  You brought some amazing talent to our tourney and we greatly appreciate that.  Good luck to all for the remainder of the season and we look forward to making this tourney better every year. 

Bearcats Coaching Staff

Bearcat Brawl 2013 Team Scores.pdf

Bearcat Brawl 2013 Place Winners.pdf

Bearcat Brawl 2013 Brackets.pdf