Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

Stand outs from none powerhouse teams

Let's face it, some schools just don't have the numbers to produce great teams from top to bottom and compete for state. But I enjoy seeing kids from those schools stand out and place or even make a run at a championship. I just wanna give props to some kids who might get over looked because they are from less prominent programs. Here are a few I see making noise this yr, placing, and making runs at a championship if the cards fall right.

Kline-trigg co

Lannum- danville

Cundiff-male

Wright- bourbon co

Agnew- caldwell

Savage- mad cent

Mink- Wayne co

Miller- Scott

Johnson- Dh

Who are some guys you see making noise this year from smaller programs?

Programs that are not usually top 20-30 programs is what I mean. Not that they don't have good kids, just usually those teams don't have the numbers to place high as a program.

I like what I see from Lafayette this year....Strong performers like Justin Torgerson, Angel Vasquez, John Green, Sam Quigney, Jackson Avant and Landon Young plus a few others looking to step up.....Almost "Go Time".......Scrimmage tomorrow !

The Saunders brothers Bullitt Central 182-195

Braden Jones Boone County 182

Dru Schoerer 160 after Xmas

Jacob Warwick Conner 170-182

Trevor Thompson Conner 195

E Miller Scott   195

D Parrot NH 195 or heavier from what I've heard

J. Beret Newport

just to name a few  oh yea and that Austin Myers kid from CC (220) .. he might place this year lol .....just a slight hunch oh and the Boston Kid from Woodford I heard he's not to shabby and has a chance to place .... The Lampes might place....And some kid named Carr he might place and Fause CC (yes I'm sure I'm spelling it wrong I'm to tired to search) .........Im going out on a limb here with these guys I know but... that's why we take these risky chances

:unsure:  :huh:  ;)  :D

Moore Toby Siddens 10

Moore Jason Hall 12

Moore Bobby Poynter 11

Moore Adam Rivera 11

Moore Timmothy Poynter 11

Moore Alex Hopkins 10

Moore Mike Lester 12 

Moore Ruben Rojas 11

Moore Mikey Smith 11

Moore Trey Whatts 12

Moore Daylon Whaley 12

Moore Toby Siddens 10

Moore Jason Hall 12

Moore Bobby Poynter 11

Moore Adam Rivera 11

Moore Timmothy Poynter 11

Moore Alex Hopkins 10

Moore Mike Lester 12 

Moore Ruben Rojas 11

Moore Mikey Smith 11

Moore Trey Whatts 12

Moore Daylon Whaley 12

Every wrestler on this list has the chance to place this year. And i see a champ or 2 but many placers

in 2010 they were ranked 67 

Moore was ranked 4th as a team, not exactly what we were looking for.

Just 2 years before that We were ranked 67

Just meant Moore has been doing great things the last few years and sure they will in the future. Guess I just meant the occassional kid on teams that usually don't place high, but I see where you're coming from.

Just figured there's another one out there lol... Always seems to be as long as I can remember but you're correct I was 90 percent asleep when I posted my above post. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I'll be sure to point your's out next time lol... :P

Sign in to follow this