Sign in to follow this  
Southern112

06-07 lineups

Starks will win another title at 215 or 189 he wrestled 215 over the summer and no one touched him! A couple of guys on the 215 rankings could have wrestled him at the Bluegrass Games. Where were they? who is going to stop him at 215?

I think that it is great that he participated in tourneys over the summer.  That is what has probably made him a great wrestler. 

Many people think the Bluegrass Games are a tell tale sign of things to come.  I don't agree with that.  Yes many of the Lex. and Lou.  wrestlers attend this event because of how close it is.  However the Nky wrestlers usually travel to Ohio to compete, closer and sorry more competitive.  I think the Eky wrestlers travel to WV, closer again. 

My point is that the Bluegrass Games is a great tourney, but in no way represents the whole state.  It probably includes many or most of the Lou., Lex., wrestlers but not the wrestlers in the entire state.  Lets wait until the season gets started before making grand statements like this.

I'll make the same point I made when someone said Jones was going 215.  That is a huge jump for someone to make.  171 to 215.  The weight classes are totally different in how you wrestle them. 

Oh well what do I know anyway.  I'm just an old fart anyway.   :-D

Was only stating that Starks seemed to handle this jump to 215 very well.He seemed strong enough and definitely weighed enough. Refered to the Bluegrass Games only as an example.Refered to some of the other 215's that were supposed to go , only to stir the pot.

Good Luck to all the season is finally here!

im not taking anything away from starks he is good but not to dominate to be beat expescilly at 215 that could be a leap and bound for some one like him i think with watson,chaney,whitting and dockery he mgiht have his wrok cut out for him and u know the rest of these guys are hungry for a title

North Hardin so far I think looks like this:

103  Coty Woods (So)/ Bo Rains (fr)

112  Brandon Wilder (Sr)

119  John King (Sr)

125  Jason Green (Sr)

130  Matt Eck (Sr)

135  Johnivon Oggs (Sr)

140  Anthony Ash (Sr)

145  Jerry ledford (Sr)

152  ?

160  Ty Wolfe (Jr)

171  Matt Baker (Sr)

189  Mark Jones (jr)

215  Jesse Murilla (Sr)

285  Matt Ballinger (Sr)

I could be wrong in some spots. Just a guess.

North Hardin: Update

103  Coty Woods (So)/ Bo Rains (fr)

112  Brandon Wilder (Sr)

119  John King (Sr)

125  Jason Green (Sr)

130  Matt Eck (Sr)

135  Johnivon Oggs (Sr)

140  Anthony Ash (Sr)

145  Jerry ledford (Sr)

152  ?

160  Ty Wolfe (Jr)

171  Matt Baker (Sr)

189  Mark Jones (jr)

215  Jesse Murilla (Sr)

285  Matt Ballinger (Sr)

Campbell County is having a pretty interesting lineup

103-Sean Hamons 8

112-???

119-Caleb Shenider 10

125-Jeffrey Weckbach 11

130-Talon Deinlien 11

135-Korey Shotwell 9

140-Kyle Griffith 11

145-Tobi Liang 11

152-Bradon Dennison 11

160-Thomas Brownfeild 11

171-???

189-Matt Holthaus 12

215-Mark Fine 10

HWT-Billy Fuller 11

This is really gonna be the year for CCHS to show if they will be a force next year, because for most of these guys its there 2nd year at varsity and so theyll have a third next year and losing only one senior isnt too bad at all.

Fort Knox High

103- Tony G

112- Sebastian R

119- Darcy D

125- Jerry S

130- Camron B

135- Jarron D

140- Jake P

145- Arnaldo A

152- Lawerence S

160- Sean G-C

171- Will O

189- Shamere G

215- Tj Young

285- Anthony B

Looks like Knox will have a full team

Hi everyone.

103= Andy Lenz

112= jonathan gaunce (new)

119= trevor maxwell

125= not sure

130= not sure

135= not sure

140= josh ashbrook

145= beau sanders

152= corey ward

160= bobby barkely/ justin vanarsdale

171= "  " " " " " " " " " "" " " " " " " " " "

189=not sure

215= seth hall

285= austin murdoch

Campbell County is having a pretty interesting lineup

103-Sean Hamons 8

112-???

119-Caleb Shenider 10

125-Jeffrey Weckbach 11

130-Talon Deinlien 11

135-Korey Shotwell 9

140-Kyle Griffith 11

145-Tobi Liang 11

152-Bradon Dennison 11

160-Thomas Brownfeild 11

171-???

189-Matt Holthaus 12

215-Mark Fine 10

HWT-Billy Fuller 11

This is really gonna be the year for CCHS to show if they will be a force next year, because for most of these guys its there 2nd year at varsity and so theyll have a third next year and losing only one senior isnt too bad at all.

A couple of changes

112-Caleb Shenider 10

119-talon deinlien

130-brendan lyle

171- michael stacey

Nolan Colemore are you serious. I dont think coach anderson is going to put up with him long enough for him to be varsity.

why would you say something like that, colemore hasn't done anything to make coach anderson mad

Hi everyone.

103= Andy Lenz

112= jonathan gaunce (new)

119= trevor maxwell

125= not sure

130= not sure

135= not sure

140= josh ashbrook

145= beau sanders

152= corey ward

160= bobby barkely/ justin vanarsdale

171= "  " " " " " " " " " "" " " " " " " " " "

189=not sure

215= seth hall

285= austin murdoch

I am sure that 125, 130 ,135, will have barnett, whalen, or coy in those spots, also look for murdoch and hall to drop down weight classes

Hank whalen aint wrestlin this year. Barnett i think might drop to 125. Coy might wrestle 135 and i think austin galbrieth might wrestle 130.

Why is he not wrestling he was telling everyone that he was coming back this year, is he just to scared of getting beat

Any ideas on John Hardin's and Larue's lineups, now that practice has started?

Larue just has way too many kids playing football right now to get any kind of projected lineup (Banks, Barnhill, Embree, Perez, Shipp, Smith, Underwood and Wheeler, all seniors). We could possibly make a run to the region finals in football and who knows from there. If we get that far, we'd probably have to play the newly formed Mercer County H.S. and they are going to be tough to beat. I know that the proposed weight changes will affect how Canter wants his lineup to look, but as of right now I don't know if those new rules are official or not. If the new rules are imposed than my best guess will be:

103 - Joey Henderson (fr.) or J.T. Thompson (so.)

112 - Either of the above

119 - Hines (so.)

125  - Corbin Masure (jr.)

130 - Carman (jr.)

135 - Perez (sr.)

140 - Miller (jr. but should have been in sr. class, held back back his eighth grade year along with seventeen other students which is a story unto itself)

145 - Smith (sr.)

152 - Banks (sr.)

160 - Wheeler (sr.)

171 - Barnhill (sr.)

189 - Underwood (sr.)

215 - Shipp (sr.)

285 - Embree (sr.)

Again, these are not official and just my personal opinion based on the new weight rules, if imposed. This lineup would put everyone at their more natural weight and would make those new weight gain rules much more managable for the weekly reports. This lineup probably does make the Hawks a "better" overall team, although it may make some kids have to work a little harder to achieve their personal goals. Again, it's just sheer speculation on my part and there are a lot of varibles that could come into play before all's said and done.

not much to say on christian county line up but jake skinner at 130, payton long 145, cory arstrong 152, and donnie thomas at 215 . these will be some of the standout wrestlers from cchs.

doss high

103:undecided

112:jason gall-12

119:wes lewis-10

125:alan marksbury/billy cahill-11

130:alan marksbury/billy cahill-11

135:aaron cosgrove-11

140:charlie skaggs-10

145:mark estes/mark monroe-10/11

152:deshon batts-12

160:lantis-10

171:jarodd-11

189:shim-9

215:derek nickel-11

285:derrick lawson/courtney johnson11/12

we should have a full team this year with alot of experience....some of our wrestlers should start popping in the ranking .... then 2 middle school wrestler dont know havent seen them wrestle just know they wrestled in middle school they are twins....but with this lineup healthy i believe we could make a rub for the region 3 title....

Southern Wrestling 06-07

103 TJ Berryman/Christian Lopes

112 Patrick Lile*

119 Robert Noe

125 Trey King*/Marc Blanford

130 Marc Blanford*

135 Hunter Durden*

140 Zach Durden

145 Bryant Wilson*

152 James Probus

160 Dwayne Butcher

171 Football player

189 Football Player

215 Travis Meisner

HWT Zach Entrican/Jose Hernandez/jeremy therman

*Potential State placers and Region champs

This is our line-up without our football players and wrestle offs.We have several wrestlers battling for varsity spots right now and like 2 jv squads.Our Line-up is falling into place being strong in lightweights and pretty solid middle and heavyweights.