Sign in to follow this  
tiltfor3

First Annual Kentucky Youth Tournament of Champions

I wiil ask again about a kid on our team who is 12, in 6th grade but was born in 2000. The sheet says 6th grade born 2001-2002. So can he wrestle?

I wiil ask again about a kid on our team who is 12, in 6th grade but was born in 2000. The sheet says 6th grade born 2001-2002. So can he wrestle?

If you went by this age restriction it would eliminate 90% of the middle school placers. The idea seems great in theory but it has too many snags to work at this time imo.

Personally I would make it free to all qualified KY wrestlers and open it up to other states  wrestlers with similar credentials and call it something like all-star border wars 

If he was on the podium at Altech, he is in. Age&grade requirement are mostly for the Middle School placers that are of elementary school age. We took into consideration kids that may be home schooled.

You may now register on trackwrestling.com .

Enrollment has loosened up to include up to cadet w/o qualifying.

Remote weigh-ins so far include only:

Trinity on March 28 from 5:30 - 7:00PM

St Xaiver on March 28, from 5:30 - 7:00PM

Other than that you will have to weigh-in at Fern Creek at 7:30 Saturday, the 30th.

Or, get your coach to host.

It will not let me register on track.

Got your fax and I registered him.

Spread the word that the KYYToC is unlocked for registration on trackwrestling

Remote weigh-ins so far include only:

Taylor County HS on March 28, 6:00P

Remote weigh-ins so far include:

Taylor County HS on March 28, 6:00PM

No-Ox at North Hardin High School Wrestling Office March 28, 6:00PM

when is the registration deadline flyer says 3-23-13   but track says 3-30-13   which is it

Extended to 3/30.

That may change. I suggest you pre-register on track.

Wayne County March 28, check with Carter Tucker as to times.

Someone today thought SKY was doing a remote. Please confirm with time and place.

Wayne County March 28, check with Carter Tucker as to times.

SKY Wrestling March 27, 6:00PM

Johnson Central March 28 at 4:00PM

What about Woodford?

A little confused on who can and cannot wrestle. My son did not go to State due to a injury at regional’s so he did not place. He did the belt series and went undefeated (9-0) in the 120 School Boy weight class. He was born may 1999 and is a eighth Grader for Meade Co. (Roger Young Jr). We are trying to get him as much mat time prior to him wrestling at the 2013 NHSCA National High & Middle School Wrestling Championships in Virginia Beach during Spring Break. Can he enter this tournament?

I've been trying to talk Ron into opening this up to out of staters as well. I fail to see a reason for that not to happen, but I've been rebuffed.

8th grader though? I don't speak for the organizers, but I think this was geared towards youth and not middle schoolers almost 14. I'd give him a call though.

I've been trying to talk Ron into opening this up to out of staters as well. I fail to see a reason for that not to happen, but I've been rebuffed.

8th grader though? I don't speak for the organizers, but I think this was geared towards youth and not middle schoolers almost 14. I'd give him a call though.

Oh Sorry, i thought this was open to Middle Schoolers. That is why I am so confused. If you look at other string/Forums, the ages, birth dates, grades bounce all over the place on this Tournamen

t. Was just asking. Will see if there is something eles close by for this weekend.

Oh Sorry, i thought this was open to Middle Schoolers. That is why I am so confused. If you look at other string/Forums, the ages, birth dates, grades bounce all over the place on this Tournamen

t. Was just asking. Will see if there is something eles close by for this weekend.

I just checked trackwrestling and there are some 8th graders registered--some very good ones actually. I should see Ron tonight and will ask him to clarify.

I just checked trackwrestling and there are some 8th graders registered--some very good ones actually. I should see Ron tonight and will ask him to clarify.

Ok Thanks. We are just looking for some good mat time and competition to push my son. Thanks again. Roger Sr.