cmccoy

Coaching Changes for 2013-2014 Season

What Coaching Changes will there be next year? I know that Larue and Tates Creek will be looking for new coaches. Anyone else?

how many coaches at tates creek in last 10 yrs?  And I'll go ahead and speculate a little:  Is McCoy going to leave Male and take over his alma mater and get them back to being a Reg 7 challenger?

Since around 2000 when coach green left, they have had 3 coaches. Calvert, Griggs, and Herald. All produced some quality kids and teams. They look to have a good base of kids coming back, good numbers, and if they stay the have some good asst. Coaches. It would be a good program to take over, but I don't see coach McCoy leaving Male.

Although Tates Creek is my alma mater, I am very happy at Male and plan to stay there. 

Any news on any other openings and positions that have been filled? I heard that Doug Willen is stepping down at University Heights also and Hoptown is open.

At least people know about the openings, when Scott Lowe stepped down at Fort Campbell a couple years back almost nobody knew the job was open until school had started and that was only because I found out.

Does anyone know where/who to contact for the Tates Creek opening? I wrestled at the University of the Cumberlands for four years and have been coaching in Georgia the past 8 years. I recently moved across the street from the Tates Creek campus. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Pawlish

Epawlish157@yahoo.com