Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

FARGO

Agree with everything said here.

I'm glad it looks like more kids are going. The year I took my son I think only 3 from Kentucky went.  Dads/moms you will value the time you spent with your child and always look back fondly on it. 

Would all of the wrestlers that are wrestling in the Brute Showcase, and planning on going to Fargo please contact me by pm or email so I can get an idea of the numbers we are looking at for this years team. Please list cadet or junior.

Thank You

Coach Carr

Would all of the wrestlers that are wrestling in the Brute Showcase, and planning on going to Fargo please contact me by pm or email so I can get an idea of the numbers we are looking at for this years team. Please list cadet or junior.

Thank You

Coach Carr

Coaches, Don't assume that your good wrestlers are aware of this opportunity. Get the word out so they can plan now and participate in the upcoming events and get the most out of mat time and training. It's a win- win for you and them.

Does , placement at the state fr gr tournamenr effect criteria for seeding at Fargo , ???? Legit and important question !!!!

Then , having the state tournament on the same day as the nat duals or whatever the heck it is called is the biggest mistake that could be made ,

While someone who understands the importance of seeding and how tough Fargo is would probably do everything possible to get the best seeding , the nat duals seem and the team ky thing seems to be the most important tourney to most coaches kids and parents in the state ,

All the best kids will be there or are pressured to go to represent the state , Fargo is definatly a bigger tournament with more at stake for an individual and actually the state even if people do not realize it , but Ky has received some recognition for its success at nat duals and having its best kids on the team is crucial to its success ,

Doesn't really matter if kids have to wrestle in a barn , having state on the same day is a huge huge huge blunder , the only kids with a snowballs chance of making the podium in Fargo will be at nat duals or pass on it and let the state down , something should be done with the few fr gr tournys available eliminating state because the best kids are needed elsewhere is ridiculous

Trust me, I will see to it Austin, and anyone else that is going Scholastic showcase is seeded where they belong coming out of Kentucky.