Sign in to follow this  
Mike Calhoun

The choice is yours!!!!!!!

There are so many on here who complain about the rants of a particular someone. If you feel he takes away from your ability to enjoy the forum then I have a wonderful suggestion. In the top right hand corner of the screen you will see your user name, click on it, you should then see something that says: manage ignore prefs, click on it and enter the name of any user whose posts you do not want to see or have contact with. Hide whatever you like, from whoever you like (myself included). There you go, now you can once again enjoy the forum. (I bet some will still click his hidden post just to see what he says even though they say they cant stand it, lol) Your welcome.

Here is the thing, people complain about him, his posts, etc., but take a second to look at the views on these threads. The ones with the most views are all ones where he has gone off on a wild "tangent". This leads me to believe that people do take an interest in what the man has to say, the numbers don't lie folks. Then people get on here to complain just to have something to post about. People have even went as far as to create screen names just to complain about it. If it bothers them so much, why even take the time to do that? I take an interest in him because he does have a lot of insightful things to say, and I have spoke to him a few times about training, youth wrestling, etc. Was very cordial with me, answered my questions, amd I bet he'd be willing to answer anymore I have. So like the thread starter said, the choice is yours. But I bet more people will continue to read his posts than ones who choose not to. I think there was a thread like this before telling people how to ignore users, but the same people still continue to bash his ramblings. People are allowed to voice their opinions, if he doesn't like a person, he can vent about it, its his choice. You don't have to agree with it, that's the beauty of you having your own opinion, choosing to agree or disagree with his.

Keep on keepin on Mpire, i enjoy your posts and will continue to read. And like i said before, its been a pleasure watching your boys these last two years, and i will continue to follow thier careers.

Here is the thing, people complain about him, his posts, etc., but take a second to look at the views on these threads. The ones with the most views are all ones where he has gone off on a wild "tangent". This leads me to believe that people do take an interest in what the man has to say, the numbers don't lie folks. Then people get on here to complain just to have something to post about. People have even went as far as to create screen names just to complain about it. If it bothers them so much, why even take the time to do that? I take an interest in him because he does have a lot of insightful things to say, and I have spoke to him a few times about training, youth wrestling, etc. Was very cordial with me, answered my questions, amd I bet he'd be willing to answer anymore I have. So like the thread starter said, the choice is yours. But I bet more people will continue to read his posts than ones who choose not to. I think there was a thread like this before telling people how to ignore users, but the same people still continue to bash his ramblings. People are allowed to voice their opinions, if he doesn't like a person, he can vent about it, its his choice. You don't have to agree with it, that's the beauty of you having your own opinion, choosing to agree or disagree with his.

Keep on keepin on Mpire, i enjoy your posts and will continue to read. And like i said before, its been a pleasure watching your boys these last two years, and i will continue to follow thier careers.

This is America and he can say whatever he wants. It is the grammar and spelling that is so, so, so.... someone help me please. I don't want to encourage him.