Sign in to follow this  
pioneer_pride

who's in the drivers seat

So all you bracketologists....the team scores look super tight. Union is always well coached and cc has some studs. Who helped their cause the most on the first day? Im thinking the team title is going down to the wire. What are your thoughts?

i think x and camp have 11 wrestlers left.   un has 12.    each team has 8 in the quarters.  camp has 3 strong no. 1s   myers,myers and fausz.  union has 2 erving and blackwell.   i didn't include jayce because alot of people dont think he will beat hamilton, i do.   x's j lampe is the only one that is close to being a favorite.  there are 3 head to heads for union and x.   1 head to head with union and camp.   this is to close to call but x could be unions cryptonite.

Fausz , Hamilton , Woods , Sam , Turner , Mathews , ATM , , half the team still In championship round , only one eliminated ,

Hamilton and Jayce is going to be off the chain ,

Saw Blackwell wrestle finally , very impressive , not as impressive to me as Gus Adams though , no bias at all there was a lot of stalling thought the ref gave Gus one at the end , great match .

lane Jones wow , congrats , gets a lower seed and knocks off a giant . To bad about Logan Jones , that sucks I missed it but it's not cool a kid of that caliber gets a loss on a slam unless it was pretty obvious !!!!!!

Tough race CC lost one match in the first round as was traillling by 15 Wth had mostly pins as well ?????guess it pays getting your whole team. Tough kid kept ATM from

Getting the pin a couple mistakes in the match choice wise I think why go down when you can get two quicker ???and ATM not switching offenses as in moves ,Mathews has a big match next round ATM has a high ranked kid looks in shape and jacked up , think he's undefeated good third round match

st x came through big time with 6 finalists... cc with four.  imo, union is not a factor at this point (except in the 138 final, with hamilton needing to pull off an upset).  stephen hopefully wins big at 160 (against french), austin will pin, and fausz should put up bonus points as well.  need a little help from kevin cooper as well.  literally down to the wire, with nobody maybe having it locked up and possibly going down to the 220 finals.  14.5 point lead with 6 finalist, against the big four from cc.  lets go camels, show them what youre made of!!!  Ill be rooting for ya from home.  and Mpire, its been a real pleasure watching stephen (and ATM as well) wrestle these last two years.  im on ihigh to watch him go out with a bang.  i want him to be a role model for my two boys.  good luck