Sign in to follow this  
that1wrestler

State predictions for 113

I predict Nathan Boston will be the most dominate kid in his weight class. I would wager MOW will go to him or ATM. Depends on who impresses the "judges" I mean coaches the most.

Well I know a kid who went undefeated last yr with no one scoring a point and no one lasting a match who still hasn't given up an offensive point to any in state kid in two yrs and only two scores in those two yrs to one kid in a botched match ,
Bro when your a champion of champions and your walls have more gold on them
Than anyone elses in more places against tougher kids yr in and yr out , it really doesn't matter who votes for who to get what award everyone knows ,and to all those who said h ran from whoever or from whatever state

Well I know a kid who went undefeated last yr with no one scoring a point and no one lasting a match who still hasn't given up an offensive point to any in state kid in two yrs and only two scores in those two yrs to one kid in a botched match ,

Bro when your a champion of champions and your walls have more gold on them

Than anyone elses in more places against tougher kids yr in and yr out , it really doesn't matter who votes for who to get what award everyone knows ,and to all those who said h ran from whoever or from whatever state

There is no doubt about any of these guys accomplishments. I believe it will be a hard vote for anyone. No doubt, SAM took on all comers as well has ATM and Boston. Three state Champs, 1 in KY, 1 in OH and KY, and 1 in Indiana. I'm just saying that these are 3 of the best KY has seen. It should be very interesting. Much respect to all 3.

emerson has beaten the Henry clay kid and Rearic

Boston is coming out Emersons's side.....Nobody but Boston on that side of the bracket !!!!!   He is the real deal !!!!!   Probably could take 120 as well !!!!!

Look at the brackets.....Not going to matter at all....Rearic and Hernandez are on the other side of the bracket.....Boston and Emerson should meet in the quarters...Somebody will be wrestling back and I would bet the house it WON'T be Boston !!!!

Not going to get into another long drawn out mow debate , what will happen will but I tell you what if SAM wins state and theres any coach in that room that can look at the schedule he wrestled and the last two yrs he has had not to mention the rest of his career unless it goes to Kevin or jayce , I would have to say Ky wrestling is full of idiots , I know how this ow stuff works the games get played people make pitches and all the other garbage Brock Nathan and Austin are great wrestlers , if Stephen ends up a 3 timer with his past record his teams schedule and the comp he wrestled this yr which i guarantee was second to none on his teams or any others , of course I'm bias and I'm not dumb either , thing is steph could care less but I do and sides Austin and he says he's pinning everyone and it's his , but going on how it went last yr I don't think he can win Stephen obliterated the field last yr and Austin did what no fresh in the state ever did an did not win a fresh 220 beating a returning st champ and 6 other srs , please in Any state in the country he would have done that in he would have been OW without hesitation , all because of the transfer crap , had any kid who had been from ky the following yrs done what either of them did it would have been a no brainer , but whatever I'm sure there will be new criteria this yr eithe way , it's on in a few days and good luck to all the best , Stephen Kevin canter lane Hiero Rearic Carr Hamilton and ,

This is the 113 thread so very good luck to Nate lol he don't need it

This might be a stupid question, but is MOW at State for the tournament only or for the body of work for the year?

My understanding is it is for the tournament only.

One thing to look at is for  the coaches or media or a combination of both to name a "Mr Kentucky" for Wrestling.

Then let the debates begin: SAM, ATM, Ervin, Cooper, Canter, Boston, Carr.....

This might be a great thred in itself.. 

Dezember might have something to say about that.

Good call there......along with Hernandez, Maggarrd and Nevels.....Dezember and Rearic had a close one last year in the Quarters at 106.....Hernandez and Hall are 1-1 head to head this year and so is Rearic and Hernandez !    It will be that wants it the most....whistle to whistle all 6 minutes.....Going to be fun !    All good little wrestlers that can make it happen !