Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlinglover

Any upsets in your region ?

They have union getting 14 out so they should be able to hang with anyone .

I wonder what the most champs anyone has ever had at reg 6 is , I know someone will go back to 1997 and the four man brackets and so and so got out all 14 kids and 2 at 103 lol

As I said this is a legit team 8 regional champs 4 3rds no 126 to begin with and the only guy who didn't make it out Injury defaulted In

And I know union may get everyone out BUT

Is there region as tough as 6 ?

I don't think so , Ryle Sk is very tough comp and so are some of the others with studs scattered about ,Meiman upsets Jones " smart staying 170 " Adams loses to cooper kid " school not Cooper or the infamous Cooper clan " and

Mathews Beats out Chamberle at 182 , CC was on fire home fired advantage finally and it pays off , those two may meet again in the finals of state , Marhews changed his whole style up and it worked but even after getting way down Chamberle came back to make it close ,

As I said CC has a shot at Four or More at state , PH devastated clay brown after what started out a close match ,

I think they get more on the podium this yr and have a higher score Sam will have a tougher bracket making it hard to score as many points , ATM should score more , Ph will do very well and can Win if he's hot Woods has a great shot at placing and all of CC s lightweights looked improved , Sinclair avenges a loss for third and who knows about hvys ,

And as I said Miskell wins HVY in reg 6 and should place ,

Missed the Adams match stunned me saw the kid that beat him wrestle and no disrespect he didn't look like he could have done that to me but he did sooo , the Conner Hvy goes down to Sinclair but has a bright bright future , Thompson wins no sweat , and Meiman is legit as Heck , and Parrot has a date with Brock he told me good luck to him finally a well mannered Sk kid lol just kidding and yeah Cooper won against Logan a decent match at times but Cooper is Cooper he will beat you wrestling then beat you up and beat you wrestling some more , like to see Mueller and Austin in the finals , Good kid and getting better every time I see him I thought Maines might get him but it wasn't that close Maines did look off a bit to me but it could have been mueller being on either way good match ,

Swachter gets out at 3rd I believe missed most of his match with steph I was watching Woods lol saw the end steph by pin it was quick ,

grant had a lot on the bubble but fell short except for Miskell , Nwport took one at least and Dixie seemed tougher than I remembered , steel from Boone I think made it at a tough 182 class Belk comes back and gets third I think after a sloppy match early in the day he seemed to kick it in later . Ryles hvy is big he should place as I think can Sinclair but it's hvys and I wouldn't make beta on anyone , except that Trinity kid , the Dixie Hvy surprised everyone he can shoot , his fakes are very weak but his actual shot is very legit ,

One more week , not sure I'm feeling how people are ranking kids these days saw some I know are BS and I hav to wonder what's up either way I will stick with CC winning it all , I'll take SK second and Union third well maybe not but that sounds good Ryle has a shor at top something but I have no real clue X is tough but not Camel tough and union is great but not Camel tough .

They have union getting 14 out so they should be able to hang with anyone .

I wonder what the most champs anyone has ever had at reg 6 is , I know someone will go back to 1997 and the four man brackets and so and so got out all 14 kids and 2 at 103 lol

As I said this is a legit team 8 regional champs 4 3rds no 126 to begin with and the only guy who didn't make it out Injury defaulted In

And I know union may get everyone out BUT

Is there region as tough as 6 ?

I don't think so , Ryle Sk is very tough comp and so are some of the others with studs scattered about ,Meiman upsets Jones " smart staying 170 " Adams loses to cooper kid " school not Cooper or the infamous Cooper clan " and

Mathews Beats out Chamberle at 182 , CC was on fire home fired advantage finally and it pays off , those two may meet again in the finals of state , Marhews changed his whole style up and it worked but even after getting way down Chamberle came back to make it close ,

As I said CC has a shot at Four or More at state , PH devastated clay brown after what started out a close match ,

I think they get more on the podium this yr and have a higher score Sam will have a tougher bracket making it hard to score as many points , ATM should score more , Ph will do very well and can Win if he's hot Woods has a great shot at placing and all of CC s lightweights looked improved , Sinclair avenges a loss for third and who knows about hvys ,

And as I said Miskell wins HVY in reg 6 and should place ,

Missed the Adams match stunned me saw the kid that beat him wrestle and no disrespect he didn't look like he could have done that to me but he did sooo , the Conner Hvy goes down to Sinclair but has a bright bright future , Thompson wins no sweat , and Meiman is legit as Heck , and Parrot has a date with Brock he told me good luck to him finally a well mannered Sk kid lol just kidding and yeah Cooper won against Logan a decent match at times but Cooper is Cooper he will beat you wrestling then beat you up and beat you wrestling some more , like to see Mueller and Austin in the finals , Good kid and getting better every time I see him I thought Maines might get him but it wasn't that close Maines did look off a bit to me but it could have been mueller being on either way good match ,

Swachter gets out at 3rd I believe missed most of his match with steph I was watching Woods lol saw the end steph by pin it was quick ,

grant had a lot on the bubble but fell short except for Miskell , Nwport took one at least and Dixie seemed tougher than I remembered , steel from Boone I think made it at a tough 182 class Belk comes back and gets third I think after a sloppy match early in the day he seemed to kick it in later . Ryles hvy is big he should place as I think can Sinclair but it's hvys and I wouldn't make beta on anyone , except that Trinity kid , the Dixie Hvy surprised everyone he can shoot , his fakes are very weak but his actual shot is very legit ,

One more week , not sure I'm feeling how people are ranking kids these days saw some I know are BS and I hav to wonder what's up either way I will stick with CC winning it all , I'll take SK second and Union third well maybe not but that sounds good Ryle has a shor at top something but I have no real clue X is tough but not Camel tough and union is great but not Camel tough .

back when regions were called districts 1993 Eastern had all 13 in the finals and 11 champs

Congrats to all the wrestlers that made state this year. The season is a grind and I really do respect a kid that sticks with this sport and gives all. There are upsets, but there are resons there are upsets. In wrestling rooms all over the state kids are busting it to perfom at Regionals and become a state qualifier. Congrats to all. Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Union is taking 14.

That is good! 

I think St X is taking 13, but the majority of their brackets only have 6 or so guys in them.  I will be glad with the reallignments next year.  I know it is a great accomplishment to qualify for state, but if there are only four guys in your weight class at regions all you have to do is make weight and your a SQ!

I know wrong topic!!

Some regions / districts do not have very many schools , I would guess almost twenty yrs ago there was less ,I think reg 6 is the toughest region 8 champs is huge , 12 going is great one less than last yr ,

I saw some really good wrestling, but steiner completely dominating Adams was the highlight of Saturdays events, but Gus did show heart by wrestling back and beating a very game owens

I guess the time for talking is over with. In 6 days we're gonna get to see with our own eyes the greatness of the (85 Bears) I mean the Campbell County Fighting Camels!!! I can't wait to see such a dominating force. I'm expecting atleast a 50 point separation between them and the 2nd place team!!

I guess the time for talking is over with. In 6 days we're gonna get to see with our own eyes the greatness of the (85 Bears) I mean the Campbell County Fighting Camels!!! I can't wait to see such a dominating force. I'm expecting atleast a 50 point separation between them and the 2nd place team!!
They have not won it yet!! Don't count any of the top teams out, still 3 or 4 in the running!!

You don't have to win by 50 by pin or major or anything else only by 1 ,

But the fighting Camels won state duals easily ,

The toughest region wiouthout question Easily

and are the only team who can be back to back champs this yr .

Looks like they may have more than three shots at state titles , looks like 5 legit ones to me .

Either way they don't need 5 ,4 , or even three to win only for their team to show up and wrestle as it can , and for ATM to pin everyone !!!

It's going to be a two team race. The mighty Camels will be rolling into Lexington with the target on thier back, and Union will be the only team with a serious shot.

Mpire don't be sizing up for those rings just yet. There is 14 boys that don't want ya wasting your time for something that isn't going to happen.   

You stereotype Nky guys from your dealings with 3 private school kids from a school that doesn't have wrestling . That doesn't say much about your perception ability concerning the real world , most Nky guys roll a bit different than the spoon fed private school kid variety ,

Particularly the CC and SK kids and pretty much all of Nky lol ,

I think Cov Cath has more on common with some other schools than the ones your rooting against because I'd them , and the arrogance you are perceiving from others :) is probably more of a counter to that type of person ,

Either way , I like those union guys as well just want the home team to win , as for snobs if you consider Louisville Nky that's a fair assessment :) .lets have some fun