legrider

State results

Looking back at the brackets Blues first match burns me up. He and Decker had a great match but I thought Blue should've had 3 back points instead of 2 when he hit the first whip. Then he hits the whip again and puts Decker on his back again and gets nothing. then with about 10 seconds left I thought he should've had the escape point when they went out of bounds. But I don't want to take anything away from Decker he's a great wrestler and won the match. Congrats to him and all the middle school kids that placed you all did great and deserve all you get. Looking forward to next year and seeing Blue on the podium one day.

Any results so far any upsets

i was impressed with nunez from apolo hvy that boy has wrestled in a total of six tournament an top three everyone of them he dominated the losers bracket i would of like to seen nunez against kearns i tol everyone who my sleeper heavyweight was what do yall think of him who all seen him he was the lil man on campus an took the veterans took school lol  tournament four pins under 20 seconds beet the pants off fooks pin region 1 champ in 1st round for th ird 

i was impressed with nunez from apolo hvy that boy has wrestled in a total of six tournament an top three everyone of them he dominated the losers bracket i would of like to seen nunez against kearns i tol everyone who my sleeper heavyweight was what do yall think of him who all seen him he was the lil man on campus an took the veterans took school lol  tournament four pins under 20 seconds beet the pants off fooks pin region 1 champ in 1st round for th ird 

Yes your son did wrestle well.  I hope that he can continues to work hard to get to the top one day.  My sons enjoyed watching him and the big boys go at it.  Good Luck next year. 

What grade is Nunez in?

I don't really understand this statement, either in content or grammar.  The only reason Fooks got beat was the referee allowed the kid to run away and stall out the entire match.  Had the kid wrestled, Fooks would have worn him out.  Fooks threw the kid around like a bag of flour when the kid had to get down and wrestle in the third period.  Hats off to the kid for winning.  Doubt it should have happened, but hey, thats why they are called upsets.   

You might think you would like to seen nunez against Kearns but here is what the out come would of been. Kearns grabs nunez does any move he wants to and pins him. I'm trying to be sarcastic but Kearns is an apsalute man among kids.

You might think you would like to seen nunez against Kearns but here is what the out come would of been. Kearns grabs nunez does any move he wants to and pins him. I'm trying to be sarcastic but Kearns is an apsalute man among kids.

I could not agree more. Kearns had no competition this year. I am very curious to see how well he does when the competition matures physically, because they will.

He was giving up over 30 pounds and lost two very competitive matches. Losing to Weber in ride or die and then up on Sinclair 4-1 in the second before getting swallowed by him.

He was giving up over 30 pounds and lost two very competitive matches. Losing to Weber in ride or die and then up on Sinclair 4-1 in the second before getting swallowed by him.

Looked like more than 30 to me. Colton is a strong boy but that is a lot of weight. Get out of position for one second and bad things can happen.

It did to me as well. Let me ask you is the hwy max at 285? If its at 285 then in some cases Colytn could have been giving up 55 pounds. He only weighed in at 229

The closet match the 140 has had all year was by the kid from Johnson Central (Gamble) he wrestled tonight in the finals. He beat him 3-1 in the regional finals. Androni is good but he's not on Blantons level as a wrestler right now. They already robbed Blanton from a MOW at regionals by giving it to the Woodford kid but no way he wins it over him this time. I think it had to either be Blanton or Sheffer( I thunk that's how you spell it) for MOW.

The closet match the 140 has had all year was by the kid from Johnson Central (Gamble) he wrestled tonight in the finals. He beat him 3-1 in the regional finals. Androni is good but he's not on Blantons level as a wrestler right now. They already robbed Blanton from a MOW at regionals by giving it to the Woodford kid but no way he wins it over him this time. I think it had to either be Blanton or Sheffer( I thunk that's how you spell it) for MOW.

The Anderoni kid must be pretty good. He won the 138lb weight class yesterday for Woodfordcounty in region 7. Now hes on to High School state.

Looking back at the brackets Blues first match burns me up. He and Decker had a great match but I thought Blue should've had 3 back points instead of 2 when he hit the first whip. Then he hits the whip again and puts Decker on his back again and gets nothing. then with about 10 seconds left I thought he should've had the escape point when they went out of bounds. But I don't want to take anything away from Decker he's a great wrestler and won the match.

But you spent an entire paragraph doing just that. Just saying. Friendly reminder that you're talking about another child and another father's son. :)

But you spent an entire paragraph doing just that. Just saying. Friendly reminder that you're talking about another child and another father's son. :)

Your wrong I didn't take anything away from the kid. The kid is a great wrestler and deserved every point he was awarded. I said that in my post. The only thing I brought to light was my opinion along with many others there that day. Decker is great and I would never say any different but so is Blue and IMO he should have been awarded more back points. He wasn't Decker won I congratulated him and said he did a good job. Which he did. His parents should be very proud of him as I am Blue. I would also say if they thought their son wasn't awarded what he earned they would want to vent a little also. Which I would have no problem with.