Sign in to follow this  
fanofwrestling6

Mustang Classic North Oldham Whose going ?

This is a list of teams from last years thread:

North Hardin, Franklin County, Christian County, Moore, University Heights, North Oldham, Central High, Doss, Dixie Heights, Holy Cross, Fort Knox, South Oldham, Boone County, Bullitt East, Oldham County, Eastern, Bullitt Central, Iroquois High School, PRP, McCreary Central & Trinity.

24 teams. They run a great tourney! Coach Zeppa is always conscious of time and keeping tourney moving.....good teams, great warmup for post season. Look forward to this one!

Is this individual or team duals ?

individual

Last years list is great but what about this year lol ? I'm sure a few will change as we just saw western added still I know it will be a great tourney ! Last years seemed like a mini state with great matches

Similar number of teams as Dragon and caliber has always been strong. If Dragon keeps running their tourney the way they did this year Mustang may be the preferred tourney in years to come. Great warm up for Regionals and State too! Would like to see current list of teams though.

24 teams. They run a great tourney! Coach Zeppa is always conscious of time and keeping tourney moving.....good teams, great warmup for post season. Look forward to this one!

If you know coach Zeppa one thing that could help him put himself almost equal with the dragon is have him post the results ! Last year I couldn't find any results posted anywhere for this tournament and for such a great list of teams That's important. It's the follow up sometimes that seperates good tourneys to great tourneys !

Its the last big horaah before the post season. 

How many teams set out this weekend to rest/heal/and manage wt?

How many teams set out part of their team for the same reasons?

I've been doing research by looking at teams schedules on Trackwrestling and looks like all the top 12 teams are returning there's a few that arn't but have been replaced by Southern and Western Hills and I'm sure there's more that I'm unaware of.. Hope the full list is entered soon .. yes I get to impatient by gosh by tonight I'll go through the rest of the teams schedules and find out :P

These are the teams I found that are confirmed in North Oldham Mustang Classic just by looking at there schedules. I know there will be a few more (That I didn't see or look for) but there's still a lot of talent amongst these schools !

North Hardin, Franklin County, Christian County, Moore, North Oldham,Doss, Dixie Heights, South Oldham, Boone County,Oldham County, Eastern, McCreary Central & Trinity, Ft Knox, Southern,Western Hills,University Heights, Fern Creek

I know Bullit east, Bullit Central, Lou Holy Cross, Iriquois, and PRP are not back from last according to there schedules on trackwrestling but adding Southern, and Western Hills and Fern Creek are 3 nice teams to add. 

Once again this is not the official list but it's very close with I'd guess 2-3 smaller schools added .

Confirmed by north oldham coach:

Boone County

Bullitt East

Central

Dixie Heights

Doss

Eastern

Fern Creek

Fort Knox

Franklin County

Holy Cross (Louisville)

Iroquois