Slow ride

Top 8 in every weight class

I would say I would like to see Bindner win as as a fresh at a light weight , but once bitten twice shy . And you can't help pick the same because there is usually a reason for it they are the best picks lol

Meiman could start a run at four if he stepped up , at 70 but Turner who has beaten him once and before everyone says DQ he was winning before that , could help cement CC as a Dynasty , which it is , it will be a front runner next yr , Fausz Mathews and ATM , another three in hunt for state titles next yr along with Sparh and Graziani who has major but fixable flaws and finally impressed me this past weekend with a showing I thought him capable of from the start , battling a tank from Ohio in Crocket scoring first keeping it tight then falling in the end , as they say the best performances are sometimes duiring a Loss .

As for CC the big matchup everyone is waiting for now is Mathews the soph vs Chamberle the sr , should see it next week at CC , no avoiding it .

As for big school it's obviously a two horse race now CC and X , no one else can challenge , not Sk Ryle or Trinity , Duals will be fun as far as matches here and there but no challenges for either team till

They meet . I suspect state will be the same way CC started out with guys all over the board and people changing setting out whatever but this last weekend they seemed nearly whole and outdid even those licking them to win , they beat a very strong Rochester team and a good Hillsboro as well as a few others in tournament format , our studs hit some studs and won out , and CC wrestlers on the verge of turning it up did so .

Public school powerhouse vs Private school powerhouse , What looks like two dynasty's a rivalry to last for a while and add some flair and excitement to the sport in Ky ,

On another note , all the regions aplitting up in Louisville is BS , giving those schools good seeds because they are scared of cross town comp ,

Yep Mpire is learning how it's done in Ky . All the NKY top schools hav to knock each other off while the powerhouse Louisville schools are split , lol guess it backfires our strong weed out our weak and do the same at state ,

Now that had to stir some stuff up

106 looks to be up for grabs whos gonna take it. Skaggs looks tough as does a couple others. Bindner beating lawson at the dragon was a great match.I could see anumber of people winning 106 stephans, skaggs, bindner, vega, lawson. Thats why they wrestle it out I supposed ;)

Only gonna do light weights...il try my best 106- 1.Vega 2.Lawson 3.Binder 4.Roth?? 113- 1.Boston 2.Emerson/Hall 3.Emerson/Hall 4.Rearic 120- 1.Blackwell 2.Adams 3.Austin 4.Duncan 126- 1.Ervin 2.Shirkey 3.Parrot 4.lawson 132- 1. Fauze 2. Willen 3. North 4. Wilkerson

I'll do 3 weight classes and I won't just put chalk in either. I follow 170 extremely close and 182 close but not as close as 170 and 195 but not nearly close as either 170 or 182 got that lol. These are not my rankings as I put those up based on records and tournament outcomes etc. These will be more from my gut and just having fun.

1. Canter

2. Lane Jones

3. DJ Perriman

4. Meiman

4. Turner if and a big if Meiman moves down to 160 which my gut says he will especially if MR ATM OOPS SAM goes 152 and Coop 145

1. Chamblee

2. Matthews

3. Mcdaniel

4. Pledger

1. Holtsclaw

2. Sam Preston

3. Noe

4. Trevor Thompson

I'll do 3 weight classes and I won't just put chalk in either. I follow 170 extremely close and 182 close but not as close as 170 and 195 but not nearly close as either 170 or 182 got that lol. These are not my rankings as I put those up based on records and tournament outcomes etc. These will be more from my gut and just having fun.

1. Canter

2. Lane Jones

3. DJ Perriman

4. Meiman

4. Turner if and a big if Meiman moves down to 160 which my gut says he will especially if MR ATM goes 152 and Coop 145

1. Chamblee

2. Matthews

3. Mcdaniel

4. Pledger

1. Haulzclaw

2. Sam Preston

3. Noe

4. Trevor Thompson

Lol!! If ATM makes 152, there will definately be a huge shake up!! I believe you were referring to SAM. Still, I don't see them shifting down. Doesn't make sense. Why cut, when u can basically eat what you want and win it anyway?

1. Canter

2. Lane Jones

3. DJ Perriman

4. Meiman

4. Turner if and a big if Meiman moves down to 160 which my gut says he will especially if MR ATM goes 152 and Coop 145

1. Chamblee

2. Matthews

3. Mcdaniel

4. Pledger

1. Haulzclaw

2. Sam Preston

3. Noe

4. Trevor Thompson

Well ATM is about 68 lbs + from

Making 152 , A is for Austin , SAM

Is S for Stephen Alexander Myers , SM Super Man , ATM Austin Tyler Myers ATM automatic takedown / touchdown Machine , ATM is money ,

I Expect Steph

At 160 and Coop at 152 , but I don't know .

ATM Doesn't like skipping any meals

And he said 152 doesn't sound as cool as 220 .

Well ATM is about 68 lbs + from

Making 152 , A is for Austin , SAM

Is S for Stephen Alexander Myers , SM Super Man , ATM Austin Tyler Myers ATM automatic takedown / touchdown Machine , ATM is money ,

I Expect Steph

At 160 and Coop at 152 , but I don't know .

ATM Doesn't like skipping any meals

And he said 152 doesn't sound as cool as 220 .

A BIG OOPS Glad you guys have a sense of humor .... !!!!! you knew what I meant and I'm with Austin I don't like missing meals either

I don't see Cooper dropping to 145 either , it wouldn't be smart to risk a weight change he has not wrestled duiring the year , just before state , perhaps after the allowance or a tourny or two before state but not a few weeks before .

I wonder if there are kids who will do it just for state though , PH dropped but already wrestled 140 , I must say that Rochester kid was a big a 140 he beat ph and Austin Reece both good wrestlers , big 140 I was schocked , and ford from Hillsboro was as tall as ATM and almost as wide but with way smaller wheels and lacked thickness and a go go rilla butt , a jacked up 152

I was busy with the coolest longest thread ever and my phone cut out , I'm

Pissed as all get out someone hit me with an EMP !!!

I leave the 152's and lower to you guys even there movements. Last time I weighed 152 I think I was in the 5th grade so I follow the 160's and up. So I really wouldn't know even if Cooper could drop to 145 just saying if he did there could be a possible 145 Cooper -152 S Myers-160 Johnny Meiman-170 Lane Jones-and 182 Eli Matthews and 195 Trevor Thompson and 220 the ATM maching from Region 6 state champs.. That would be pretty awesome in my book.

There's a very strong contender for runner up in Region 6 at 152 unless he draws Stephen early which I hope he doesn't but you heardit here first. Introducing to the high school scene weighing 153 lbs from Boone County Dru Shoroer already a 6-2 record with 2 3rd place finishes and both losses came from A state contender from Indiana and Kegan Agnew whose pretty darn good in his own right.

I leave the 152's and lower to you guys even there movements. Last time I weighed 152 I think I was in the 5th grade so I follow the 160's and up. So I really wouldn't know even if Cooper could drop to 145 just saying if he did there could be a possible 145 Cooper -152 S Myers-160 Johnny Meiman-170 Lane Jones-and 182 Eli Matthews and 195 Trevor Thompson and 220 the ATM maching from Region 6 state champs.. That would be pretty awesome in my book.There's a very strong contender for runner up in Region 6 at 152 unless he draws Stephen early which I hope he doesn't but you heardit here first. Introducing to the high school scene weighing 153 lbs from Boone County Dru Shoroer already a 6-2 record with 2 3rd place finishes and both losses came from A state contender from Indiana and Kegan Agnew whose pretty darn good in his own right.

Great to hear he's back on the mat.

Mpire still hasnt given us his weight by weight predictions :)

I dont do weight by weight Predictions , ringside announcing is funner and more entertaining.

Why would Stephen go 152 ??? With Cooper there already it's a region six lock if your looking at it that way and Cooper is a beast on a mission for three just like Stephen with CC biggest rivals having a stud at 160 in the number two ranked French , what kind of maroon would keep steph at 152

Let's not be coy , "not sure what that means "Cooper at 152 can take out Lampe and X points. Stephen at 160 can take out French and X points

If they both win , giving Stephens team CC an edge not sure about Montgomery or Courtney , steph bumped and wrestled Montgomery last yr and won I doubt it's any different this yr but who knows and I doubt anyone but Stephen or Cooper can beat French at 160 . Meiman can drop and go for it who knows but I doubt he could beat French if steph and coop dropped , not many kids can last a match with Stephen French did Meiman I do not think could . I know he's good but it's all I'm the match ups Stephen is lightning . On offense he's fast and on defense he's greased . Meiman is strong with decent skill but a brawler without great skill will get blown away by takedown artist who can brawl and has skill , Mean Meiman honestly has a much better chance at 170 but I would like to see him at 160 , possibly opening up an easier road for Dirty Dustin and some more Points for the thundering Camel Hurd .

Lets go through it since we're on the topic

Cc vs saint x dual

106 Bindner beats Krebs 6-8 points 4. 0

113 Maggard pins unknown. 4-6

120 Korfhage beats sphar in ot. 7-6

126 x wins over unknown 10-12

132 fausz pins unknown 10-18

138 Hamilton pins Allgeier 10-24

145 lampe pins unknown. 16-24

152 lampe pins unknown. 22-24

160 Stephan dec over French. 22-27

170 baur wins by major over unknown 26-27

180 Matthews dec over pledger 32-30

195 Thompson wins by major. 32-30

220 ATM pins unknown first period. 32-36

Hwy well this match decides it... Not much here for either team

I'm going with winner x over Campbell

X major at 170 over Turner ???

X pin on Eli Mathews who is an all American. That kept Chamberle scoreless till the third at NKAC

And beat Garrett Conner a top

182 in Ohio who signed with D1 Rutgers , I think you started tipping the bottle a bit early today

Eli is not getting pinned bro bet on it and he is a future state champ !at worst he loses at best He gets the pin .

EMP , it's what messes up all

My posts it's like an Internet gremlin ,Electro Magnetic Pulse , launched from

Somewhere near Louisville towards Cambell County to scramble

All of our Intell , we are old school anyway we still

Use smoke signals , unless they can rain dance we are all good

Cc vs saint x dual

Cc vs saint x dual

Bauers good but no way does he beat Turner..Sorry it's not happening ..Yes I know Bauers ranked higher but Meiman beat Bauer easily and Turner and Meiman have split 2 matches this year that and Bauer is really about strength and Turner's stronger than him. You may think I'm nuts but you haven't seen Turner and I've seen them both.. Looks like he changed Matthews better recalculate the scores lol

Your right mpire my mind slipped on that one it will be a great match between pledger and Matthews, I couldn't predict this one. Two solid wrestlers to say the least. And i don't know Bauer is pretty tough too, man is this dual going to be good or what. There's a lot of studs from both teams. Whooaahh boy get some popcorn everyone Saturday this is going to be fun to see!