Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Hammer and Anvil 1 / 19

Just looking over entries and

At 152 Stephen Myers Ky #1 at 160 should have Jordan Marshall Ohio D3 #1 at 152

At 220 Austin Myers Ky # 1 at 220 should have Travis Boyd Ohio D3 # 1 at 220 ,

Stephen doesn't get a break Wow he seems to have studs at every turn , Globke Ohio D1 #1 at 160 a couple times Schram , Davis , Cooper , Marrinelli now Marshall And Ford as well as a stud from Rochester ,. A busy sr yr to say the least .

Travis is a good kid and wrestler , so is Austin , this is ATMs chance to prove he could have won state in Ohio had he stayed a Blue Devil ,

I think he ups it a notch at Western Brown , not sure where Stephen plans to wrestle this one he originally planned to go 152 for gmva and Fairfield but he probably stays 152 .

Should be very interesting and interesting to see if CC can handle this loaded Rochester team and take it to Hillsboro who barely beat CC early this yr , I think they smoke Hillsboro this time also a tough kid from Hillsboro Ford at 152 who has a win over Schramm recently . Think Ford beat PH last yr not sure , either way SAM should get Top seed this time .ATM maybe as well

This will be an awesome Tourny .Not rock solid tough all around but a few tough classes ,

I have a feeling ATM serves up some crow to some Buckeyes saying he would not place in Ohio ,

I know there are a lot of other tough matchups I just posted on ones I know and thought it was interesting state number 1s wrestling

ATM says they have nice awards for winners , Jackets and stuff , that's awesome , ATM is all

Giddy like a kid in a candy store he likes new toys and jackets and things he loves his jr high finalist jackets , that stuff makes it neat , funny jr high doing that stuff with warmups and singlets I have heard HS kids state champs even say damn I wish we got jackets and stuff , hope to see a bunch of Camels wearing hammer an anvil jackets in a couple weeks if they have them again . Ph has one I heard hard to figure out since he rarely shows up to practice but it all good .

Austin and Boyd , this is gonna be fun .

State duals showdown between CC and X should be the next big tourny its going to be awesome , I hear X has a new 152 they must be deep for French to lose his spot , impressive , but I predict a CC win , to many big guns its like an armory they are all big guns now , and as for leaders their srs are different but still effective even though their coaches are probably looking forward to the Fausz ATM leadership era , hahahahahahah

The Hammer & Anvil is a great tournament I am told. I heard it was well ran with great awards and very good compition. I would like to get to Ohio and attend this tournament sometime. Good luck to any KY teams that attend!

It's looking like its going to be a very good tourny . I doubt Ky kids get to wrestle

Teams from Mich very often ,

Hopefully Ohio dislikes Mich more Than KY !!!!

CC should do well , the mich team is loaded and the rest of the teams have studs here and there , Hillsboro beat CC at Franklin early and seem to think they can again but there is no way , their best wrestler Ford at 152 is in a tough class and CC has everyone in and down to weight unlike last time they were in a tourny with them

Looking at matchups there should be some

Big ones , state champs and state 1s head to head

No not yet anyway lol

Three big match ups or more possible

At 152 Stephen a 2 x champ , Marshall a 1 x Ohio champ , Ford a high ranked Ohio kid , and state placer I believe and the mich kid is ranked 4th and a state placer in mich . 4 tough kids in one. Class

138 Paul Hamilton , and Austin Reese ranked number 1 in his div and class in Ohio

220 ATM and TravIs Boyd both ranked first in their state .

Many more too ranked kids in classes , Fausz should have a ranked kid from mich , and I'm sure some others will as well.

A lot of action for a 1 day tourny .

Paul is out for two tournys ,Hammer and Anvil and State Duals ....... As far as regionals and state that is questionable I am told !

No it's been building I think Keeton is still in , but all the dancing and goofiness by SM and your blatant misconduct at LW pushed everyone to far you guys are done .

No not yet anyway lol

Three big match ups or more possible

At 152 Stephen a 2 x champ , Marshall a 1 x Ohio champ , Ford a high ranked Ohio kid , and state placer I believe and the mich kid is ranked 4th and a state placer in mich . 4 tough kids in one. Class

138 Paul Hamilton , and Austin Reese ranked number 1 in his div and class in Ohio

220 ATM and TravIs Boyd both ranked first in their state .

Many more too ranked kids in classes , Fausz should have a ranked kid from mich , and I'm sure some others will as well.

A lot of action for a 1 day tourny .

Hemkreiter majored Boyd. Unranked Brennock stuck Boyd last weekend. Myers with 1st period pin here. Over/under on time? I say 43 seconds. I know you are joking w/ Hamilton, it would be a bum deal if he received any type of suspension from the state. If the coach thinks otherwise that is okay. From what I have read he got jobbed and lost his cool for a moment.

Of course I expect ATM to pin in the first I have from the start , I knew Heimkreiter beat Boyd before everyone talked about it on the thread on Yappi , and I have seen Austin wrestle Boyd before when ATM was in jr high , He is a great kid He actually talks Austin up as I have him , different type of wrestler in my opinion Boyd being a Sr and good and ranked 1 at D3 I figure it would be a good match , for a state ranked 1 in ky vs a state ranked 1 in Ohio ,

Possible they do not even meet up but they should be the 1 and 2 seeds . I think ATM gets the 1 so who knows .

PH is back in so him and Reeses match should be good and 152 once again is easily the toughest class there .

Funny you quoting the yappi post about Boyd a num 1 ranked kid in oh losing to Heimkreiter who you blasted by asking why people posted the match between him and Austin saying it was nothing special .

Your purpose is always evident , you down ATM by saying Heimkreiter is no good then you down an Ohio number 1 saying Heimkreiter and Seth beat him " Seth " being Seth Brannock " I know more about SW Ohio wrestling as far as kids go around my own kids weights than you ever will .

Your goal is obvious , as I said y dont you simply quit posting about them ,

I should be like those in oh and yourself and play angles and trash talk to pump up who u want , lol I do but I try not to down anyone when I do it unlike you and your pals .

Watch A soph from ky get a win over an Ohio number 1 this weekend and watch me laugh at everyone who said ATM would not place in Ohio .

ATM would have been D3 same as Boyd had he stayed and he would have been a soph state champ there same as his brother .

Butt out stick to crappy .

?????????????

How 'bout this: I think Austin is waaaaaaay better than Boyd. Austin beat Hemkreiter who in turn beat Boyd. It is not a stretch to say that Austin should win. Folks had made mention about match ups. I think Austin will destroy Boyd, that is all. And, for the record I think Austin would win DIII. Hope I cleared this up for you.

Fair enough , just suspicious of your reason for blasting the video of ATM and Heimkreiter

And a bit more .

Never blasted the video. It is rare that a video gets posted on any site. Therefore, it is more than reasonable to believe that the video would be something spectacular. It was not. That is not "blasting". No childish words using @#$* , just adult talk. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Speaking of videos, I saw the Hemkreiter/Boyd match on Flo long before any chatter of Hammer/Anvil hit another board. Boyd is a big kid, looks thicker than Hemkreiter but not as tall. He does not seem to be in very good shape as Hemkreiter basically fell on top of him as Boyd gassed big time in the 3rd. I believe he is the highest returning placer in his weight class and, rightfully so earned the #1 DIII rank entering the season. Next rankings come out in a week or so and he will not be #1, might drop out of top 5? This is not meant to take the wind out of your sail, as you have tried to hype this match up. Hopefully the #1 ranked Boyd shows up and gives Austin a match.

Back on topic. The Rochester, Mich team has a few studs that can rack up points. Even though Hillsboro beat CC earlier I still think CC wins it.

There you go that's the Otto I'm talking about , taking a knock on your own wrestlers , yes I was building it up along with the other number 1 kids who will be wrestling CC kids at Hammer ,

Why shouldn't I when so many spout stuff about ATM not being legit saying he wouldn't place in Ohio then act as if kids like Thornberry who seem to lose every week to kids with no decent records at all would beat him or should be ranked higher ,

Please , I don't even scratch the surface of bashing and propaganda campaigning as most in Ohio and I do not bash anyone as they do , or you do in your own way , always a compliment followed by a knock ,

Sorry if it hurts your feelings d:)k H :(d

I guess your a prophet predicting Boyd might drop after losing to Heimkreiter Brannock and quite possibly Austin lol ,

Thanks didn't see THe match on Flo , ATM is a student of the sport he will enjoy watching it .

Either way hope Austin wins , kind of funny a kid who all the crappy posters said wouldnt make it out of districts in SW Ohio has went undefeated on quite. Few tournys and matches in Ohio this yr , 1 more to go and the last chance for any Ohio wrestler to beat Austin , Boyd is a good kid he was always respectful and I enjoyed talking to him whenever we were at open mats or watching a tourny .

Still hope Austin gets the W of course .