Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

battle of the military posts

Nice to see them face off. Is there some sort of national military post schools tournament? Just wondering.

However to answer your question in a non-snide way. For the high schools on bases Overseas they do hold championships among all the schools. I know a 3 time European Champion who lived in the same place I did in Germany. If he was one year younger then he would've wrestled his senior year in Kentucky, his younger brother was decent but he burned out. I never wrestled in Europe's but my Dad did and a couple of former Fort Campbell wrestlers. Personally I don't consider the wrestling very good there.

It would be hard to do considering there are only two On Post High Schools in the entire United States

That's not true. Maybe Army posts, but there are numerous high schools on Air Force Bases and Naval installations. I can think of several just in Texas.

True and on camp lejeune ( may of spelled that wrong)

That's not true. Maybe Army posts, but there are numerous high schools on Air Force Bases and Naval installations. I can think of several just in Texas.

Well the army is the only one that matters. The Marines have Camp Lejeune and Quantico. I will admit I forgot about those two schools. But there are no other on base high schools run by DoDEA. Almost all bases have up to a middle school but after that you go to school off base

Well the army is the only one that matters. The Marines have Camp Lejeune and Quantico. I will admit I forgot about those two schools. But there are no other on base high schools run by DoDEA. Almost all bases have up to a middle school but after that you go to school off base

Randolph High School on Randolph AFB near San Antonio is another. No point in having a peeing contest over it. Some great wrestlers in the military. I enjoyed being an Air Force major and beating some tough USMC E-4s at the freestyle tournaments in Okinawa! :)/>

Randolph High School on Randolph AFB near San Antonio is another. No point in having a peeing contest over it. Some great wrestlers in the military. I enjoyed being an Air Force major and beating some tough USMC E-4s at the freestyle tournaments in Okinawa! :)/>

The high school is on base but it isn't a DoDEA school. That whole area is kinda weird in regards to their schools. In every other on post school you have to live on base to go to it, which isn't the case at Randolph. But hey it is school for military brats so I see where this whole confusion came from