Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Fairfield Invite

Seems Campbell County is a favorite to win , some tough classes , with key matchups.

145 Hamilton will will have jones and SAMs . Woods wrestled well against Jones the Swowca OW and I think Hamilton can do well as well , I think Sams steps it up at home ,

Tough weight ,152 Steph and Davis , should be one exciting match , 160 Bachman looked much improved this week , Turner and Mathews are in the Hunt ,Keeton is a gamer and will bring the heat . ATM actually has a very deep class on paper the winner probably snatches the OW if he wins I doubt it if he falls they will use him as propaganda as they planned designed and did his Brother ,

ATM is on a mission not this week not this tourny but in life , I think he is making people who claim he could not have placed in Ohio get the picture , if I beat you all in grade school then in jr high I will probably beat you all in HighSchool before I'm done . Noticing our lightweights but it's always a guess as to wether they dominate or look off , Spahr showed flashes of greatness in his loss to Shirkey earlier this year waiting to see him

Become the wrestler he can , A solid lightweight group hovering on the verge of state placement and then some with the right work , Turner and Mathews both should do well and without any doubt both could be very high at state wet very high , some classes are open to being overtaken by a few talented hardworking wrestlers all are but about half could be overtaken with ease . Some are pretty much locks or two way battles at the top some wide open with a slight favorite .

Off track ,126 132 , 145 152 . 160 , all have some state champ level kids , 220 looks deep may be the OW class unless someone knocks of SM and becomes another Ohio hero don't see it I see Kentucky Reign all over Fairfield ,

LOL letem quite that and yes ATM will squash you all before he's done .

I saw CC is without a 138, wont help their team chances, lots of full squads signed up.

Who are the top 3 teams, Im guessing Centerville, CC and Fairfield?

No , it won't help and the 138 was getting better as the yr went on , didn't really care for the circumstances of his injury , a stud takes a loss and takes it out on him , no need for that kind of garbage in wrestling saw some fists on some cross faces before the move with the injury , kind of pissed me off since I like the kid who was being a bit dirty , Ross is a very good team they are a bit on the punk side. ATM handled his buisness , hope Hamilton does as well , CC will beat them again in this tournament regardless of wether they win the whole thing or not ,

Hopefully CC doesn't have to beat the refs this time as well

CC has a great chance of winning this, top three at least. I was hoping Austin would have more competition this week, but alas Bere dropped to 95. I believe Austin would beat him anyway, just wanted to see some challenge for him. Jennings from Centerville is supposed to be decent, but latest state ranking has him #12 in an overall weak field. I think Nye was slotted #6, but Austin already wrecked him if I recall. Fairfield knows how to run a tournament, nice facility too. Masanek seems to be enjoying a renaissance of sorts at Fairfield though this years team is down from last year in my opinion. A couple good HWT in Gutapfel from Harrison and Burton from Lakota East.

• Upvote 1

No rat tails for even one CC wrestler ????

Fairfield ahead by 10 at 89

CC 79. Ross with 78.5 , Centerville in 4 with 7 in semis .

Time for PH to put up .He wins CC wins ,

Mathews and PH both have Fairfield kids in semis , Sams at 145 is a veteran to say the least very tough , long time arch rival as well as valued teammate of the myers bros in grade school and jr high , i have seen him as cold as ice i think he goes all out for the win at home his Sr Yr would

Have rather had PH on Jones side , not sure of Eli's opponent .

Fairfield has 9 in semis they will be hard to overtake Centerville should fall to CC as Should Ross , may take some luck and some tough wrestle back battling , the 138 out hurt a bit he is a gamer and would have snatched some wins .

Maggard has Heidkamp the 1 seed from

Butler in semis , PH has SAMs ,

Mathews has Plinkett FF ,

CC needs to advance 4 or more in championship round and for Fairfield to lose about 6 to have a chance , biggest semi match I think Paul Hamilton / Adam SAMs -- Austin May have a good one with Jennings from Centerville but a win in the head to head should help

CC pass Centerville and Ross will hang around till the finals were it may also be a head to head for who ends up where

On a side not in a team setting looking for team points and to keep others near the top from getting bonus points , kida should know when it is important to keep from getting pinned , wrestling close ones you go for it but when your outmatched go to keep them

From gaining mass points .

CC down two weights , hard to make up ,close for top four , Fairfield had 9 in semis but lost a good portion of them ,Fausz , S Myers , Mathews , ATM , In finals !!!!!!

Fausz has a Colerain wrestler should win handily ,

S Myers has Latrell Davis Middletown

Mathews has Garret Connor who is headed to D1 Rutgers for college ,

ATM has the Monster Heimkreiter for the second time this week and what should be their third and final match . Forever .

Turner Maggard Spahr are still alive not sure about everyone else , Sinclair, Keeton and Bachman all won some but are out .

I must say that officiating is ;$:)/>:)/):&$:$ in certain matches and with certain refs , but you know me I'm a :!/):6;$:$:&)/).!

3:30

I hear CC is 6 point ahead of the second place team and Fairfield has dropped fr 1st to fourth with Centerville 2nd and Ross in 3rd ,

Should be some good finals matches for the CC kids . Fausz will walk through , the others should be very tough .

Campbell County wins with only twelve wrestlers making it a very impressive tourny for them , no rat tails for a single CC wrestler in the beginning that would have possibly added to their margin of Victory , S Myers goes into OT with Davis 1- 1 wins after what appeared to be a takedown and Davis scrambles off the Matt for a 1 point fleeing call , 2 -1 OT win for Sam , I don't think his heart was in the match he and Davis are friends regardless , Davis is legit going into OT with Steph tonight in finals and with Cooper in finals of Swowca . Tough kid with a lot of skill speed and mat knowledge .

Looks as though CC came through in the money rounds. Nice job. Dumb question: Rat tails earn team points? I've been around a long time but haven't had a kid on the mat in just as long so I suppose I am slipping. I did not think team points were awarded for rat tails. Thx

Maybe not just what I was told , byes don't help either unless they are doubled or count as a pin on the win in the first wrestling round , if you win I should say .

It doesn't seem right that they would , and I thought it weird but every tournament recently seems to have its own scoring system ,

Either way CC wins with two out , and a couple still out of their state weight class , CC will get tougher as the yr goes on , Rankings will change . As for the Bere comment I doubt he is any tougher than Heimkreiter !!!

Maybe not just what I was told , byes don't help either unless they are doubled or count as a pin on the win in the first wrestling round , if you win I should say .

It doesn't seem right that they would , and I thought it weird but every tournament recently seems to have its own scoring system ,

Either way CC wins with two out , and a couple still out of their state weight class , CC will get tougher as the yr goes on , Rankings will change . As for the Bere comment I doubt he is any tougher than Heimkreiter !!!

This is what makes the win more impressive. Tight race for team title and CC rises while Fairfield (with more in champ semis) wilts.

Four champs usually wins most decent sise tournaments I would say , CC won state with four and two placers , won Fairfield with four and three four or five placers I'm not sure . Either way it was a good win , winning big School at GMVA and Fairfield in two weeks along with NKAC pretty much makes a nice statement . CC is for real and all the KY bashers in Ohio have learned some

Respect for KY wrestlers over the last two yrs ,

Some

Great matches and nice wins against great comp ,

Having seen Campbell Co. a few times this year they are very strong, in fact this may be the strongest I have seen them (including the 04 team and last year). In my opinion Coach B does a great job and has been for years. It also helps to have to studs like your sons on the team to go together with the other studs. Like you said Big School champs at GMV and FF are great wins for the program.

Now as far as the disrespect for Kentucky Wrestling goes, you know as well as I do that there is not any bashing of Campbell County...atleast in Southwest Ohio. That is a program that has been competeting in Southwest Ohio for years and has had some pretty good success there, I for one would love to see them in the Coaches Classic to showcase how strong their program is. Now you know as well as I do that the best wrestling in the state of Ohio is not Southwest Ohio, rather North East, especially Cleveland so lets face it SW Ohio should focus on trying to eclipse cleveland and not bashing KY wrestling.

I agree , everyone should focus on getting better as you said about SW focusing on eclipsing NE Ohio . But if you are bashing Ky then you are bashing the schools of KY and CC is a Ky school and KY champs ,

And if the people who run Coaches would have wanted CC in they would have been in instead of dropped lower on the list , On paper CC has a strong team this yr and will

Lose some umph no disrespect or bragging Stephen Hamilton Woods Keeton Bachman , that's a nice portion of your team Gone and one irreplaceable at least to me:) and he has hammered everyone he ever wrestled at Swowca in dominating fashion twice .

I have to disagree on the comment of no CC bashing , I have seen hints and outright bashing of it on other sites as well as this one by SW Ohio posters , of course you earn respect and they have as well as haters . Many of which are not aimed at CC but at its two current state champs , Definatly bashing on one Ohio site and it's Definatly some SW posters ,

Doesn't matter no need to act as If it isn't the case because they are not winning ,

And although I am of course the biggest complainer don't think for one second that the CC wrestlers

And parents do not see where they are always the recipients of bad calls in some Ohio tournys ,

Not all but one in particular was horrible to many of our wrestlers.

And as for NE they talk more idiocy than SW so what does that tell you about Ohio .

I actually think Ky wrestling is a bit classier at least amongst their in state rivals , minus me if course I fly off the handle when confronted , but Union and CC seem very cordial opponents , same for the big three schools in Nky ,

X doesn't count they are private and They think they are a state of their own ,

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahah , just kidding they are very tough and good luck to them they will look great as runners up this yr ,keep the tall people in front short people in back duiring photos to avoid embarrassment .

You can tell Ky is fine because they know now they are good and do not need any pats on the back or give two craps less about all the Ky or kid or even dad bashing in Ohio .

keep cheating our kids in tournys maybe they will quit coming and winning then you can feel all superior again .

And Hillsboro cannot come close to beating CC barely beating them at Franklin with kids out and an ejected 195 lber who lost all his points , are the people on Ohio sites insane , there are teams that can beat cc for sure but Coach B doesn't even send all his kids most of the time he gives up points depending on the kids and what he thinks they need , not how I would do it but you have to respect him for thinking of his kids .

CC will be a different team at Hammer and Anvil , Hillsboro will not come close , and for everyone bashing my little fat sophomore he's about to hammer one of your state ranked Number 1s ...... Bet

Mpire

I understand where you are coming from. I guess being a transplant from Ohio and having an understanding of what both states bring to the table, I guess I have just learned to ignore the trash. By the way I am taking Austin in a first period pin over the kid from blan. He might have good credentials, but IMO Heimkrieter is better and we see what happened to him.

Yes , I know Boyd he is a good kid , and I wouldn't put him in the middle of the garbage , but I'm kind of tired of all the crap and Gmvwa was horrible , and all the trash they say is garbage I hate those scum , , Stephen runs I run him Austin's fat can't beat anyone blah blah whatever , Stephen scared the hell out of that whole state for yrs as did Austin and they still do that's why they talk so much smack , blasting my excitement over Austin's matches with the Ross kid , what pieces of trash they are , not all but a nice percentage , I know a lot of people in Ohio like my boys a lot and with good reason they are good kids and good wrestlers , with pretty rings state titles and as for Stephen what does that say about them when they bash him he has beaten their number one D1 wrestler this yr at 160 handily twice , yes not being around as many good wrestlers probably hurts them but that happened as soon as they lost the coach who cared most about them and what they did ,Loyalty that's funny when people cause us of having none mine is tremendous to my kids and family and to the coach who helped them the most , and getting there to the ones who do now , as they now know ,

As for Ohio I didnt see any of their fresh 220 that could beat Austin or any of their fresh last yr or ever who have done what he did ,

When and if he sees the crap they are saying about him I doubt it will be a good day for any Ohio wrestler he sees any time shortly , and Austin knows Boyd they have respect for each other and their abilities , but I have seen them wrestle in open mats when Austin was still in jr high. I do not think he can beat Austin and I think Heimkreiter has beaten him already , and ATM matches up better with Boyd than that monster Heimkreiter lol .i have a lot of insight some good some bad some may be twisted but I try to be real and honest and admitt when I go overboard , as for the gmva crap , I ramble on and on but it was dirty , no respect for them their team or their wrestlers anymore , or really anyone taking their side , they are garbage and cheats , and Stephen has more skill and ability than any of their wrestlers , he plays x box and drinks mountain dew and still does what he does heck he sat out most of last yr and turned his game on in a few weeks , they can't touch him or his rep he's golden he is golden fearless and a good wrestler as well as a good kid , a pain in my ass but a good kid nonetheless , proud of him proud of what he did this week last week and the weeks efire and coach B cut him some slack he has been under the gun a while and I'm nit one for easing up .

Hammer and anvil , ATM is the Hammer Ohio gets a treat they get to be the anvil , to see a national champ first ever freshman 220 champ for ky and one of their best ever jr high wrestlers walk all over everyone ,

And trust me he ain't pair shaped lol that 500 lb deadlifting monster will tear your heads an arms of and stick them up your arse ,

I'm going to turn him into a freaking beast this summer Veins in his teeth , kids will

Piss themselves when they walk on the mat with him moms will weep dads will quake and coaches will beg for mercy , yeah fun talk except I'm serious as a heart attack lol , Ohio give me a break , he laughed at iron man last yr and some of the wimpy kids that placed in his class , a big difference between The top 220s and the rest sad thing is Austin should be 195 and just don't care

And trust me he ain't pair shaped lol that 500 lb deadlifting monster will tear your heads an arms of and stick them up your arse ,

I'm going to turn him into a freaking beast this summer Veins in his teeth , kids will

Piss themselves when they walk on the mat with him moms will weep dads will quake and coaches will beg for mercy , yeah fun talk except I'm serious as a heart attack lol , Ohio give me a break , he laughed at iron man last yr and some of the wimpy kids that placed in his class , a big difference between The top 220s and the rest sad thing is Austin should be 195 and just don't care

You'll have to do the same for me. He's already a monster.