Lampe

Rupp

Smith

Jones

Cash

Mclrath

OC kid

and ALOT more

MOW goes to who wins 152 unless Big myers get another 5 wins in less then the time allowed for 1 match lol

Top 3 will be

Myers and cooper in the finals if they are on opp. sides. Jones would probably place about 4th or 5th, lampe if hes on the opp. side off both myers and cooper he will be in the finals unless there is something wrong with him. Could you imagine if all 3 were on the same side!!!! now that would be crazy then maybe jones could get into the finals.

Why would he, then he would have that question in his head for the rest of his life "would i have won if i would of stayed at 152". I dont know cooper on a very personal level but he is not the kind of guy to run.

That's exactly right. The team championship is more important than bragging rights. The coaches are going to give their wrestlers the best chance to win a state title and score the most points for their team. It's not about running from anybody. If these guys where prize fighters and made commission on giving the fan interest, it would be a different story.

Its taken care of , Mr Myers and Mr Cooper , are smart enough to know that their boys both deserve state titles and want the best for the best , same goes for the coaches I think , they may wrestle duiring the year they will not wrestle at state if Stephen goes 152 cooper goes 160 or vice versa they will both get their 3 titles I think and go on to do well in college .

Its taken care of , Mr Myers and Mr Cooper , are smart enough to know that their boys both deserve state titles and want the best for the best , same goes for the coaches I think , they may wrestle duiring the year they will not wrestle at state if Stephen goes 152 cooper goes 160 or vice versa they will both get their 3 titles I think and go on to do well in college .

Austin may get over looked for OW but tonight anyone who saw him knows he is the ultimate OW hammering the monster Heimkreiter from Ross at Ross 11 to 1 with a whip over to a head and arm from hell that made that beast screech slap pull at singlet and fight for his live , never have I seen a kid so stuck and a ref not give a pin , ref stopped the match awarded cry out and penalty poins , actually a few penalty points throughout ,

I dont care if Austin loses 10 matches the rest of the year he had a bad week and showed up to wrestle and blew people away ,best I have seen him wrestle EVER ,

The coaches had a great game plan for him and in my opinion despite making a mistake not disputing a big call this weekend although it wouldn't have changed anything IMHO because the ref had his mind set / changed , they have proved they are as capable as any , great coaching tonight and a few standouts , Bachman won a great one in OT x3 Austin hammered a monster Hamiltin looked awkward as a cheerleader lol and it was a solid win over a solid Ohio team at their house .

Austinay get over looked for OW but tonight anyone who saw him knows he is the ultimate OW hammering the monster Heimkreiter from Ross at Ross 11 to 1 with a whip over to a head and arm from hell that made that beast screech slap pull at singlet and fight for his live , never have I seen a kid so stuck and a ref not give a pin , ref stopped the match awarded cry out and penalty poins , actually a few penalty points throughout ,

I dont care if Austin loses 10 matches the rest of the year he had a bad week and showed up to wrestle and blew people away ,best I have seen him wrestle EVER ,

The coaches had a great game plan for him and in my opinion despite making a mistake not disputing a big call this weekend although it wouldn't have changed anything IMHO because the ref had his mind set / changed , they have proved they are as capable as any , great coaching tonight and a few standouts , Bachman won a great one in OT x3 Austin hammered a monster Hamiltin looked awkward as a cheerleader lol and it was a solid win over a solid Ohio team at their house .

Austin may get over looked for OW but tonight anyone who saw him knows he is the ultimate OW hammering the monster Heimkreiter from Ross at Ross 11 to 1 with a whip over to a head and arm from hell that made that beast screech slap pull at singlet and fight for his live , never have I seen a kid so stuck and a ref not give a pin , ref stopped the match awarded cry out and penalty poins , actually a few penalty points throughout ,

Austinay get over looked for OW but tonight anyone who saw him knows he is the ultimate OW hammering the monster Heimkreiter from Ross at Ross 11 to 1 with a whip over to a head and arm from hell that made that beast screech slap pull at singlet and fight for his live , never have I seen a kid so stuck and a ref not give a pin , ref stopped the match awarded cry out and penalty poins , actually a few penalty points throughout ,

I dunno I think Stephen is running.... He should have to eat nothing but big macs until the state tourney so we can see him vs ATM lol :P

He thinks he can still beat Austin , but I don't think Brock , Jayce , Fausz , Kevin , Stephen , and Chamberle together can beat him after last night , Austin was in a match that looked like a fight and beat a Monster who gave him the match of his life a month or so back and put him on his back after a nice lead with a whip over to a head and arm on a nasty level you rarely see , it was an intense match at Ross against one of their best out to get payback and earn some cred for knocking out ATM , even with all the dirty stuff I have to admitt tht Heimkreiter is impressive you have to admire

Him , I can understand a sr as impressive as he is wanting to beat a Nationaly ranked soph state champ , you have to expect it , hope Austin beats him this weekend again so I can shake his hand and tell him how good their matches have been .

If they meet up

It will be their third match a sort of rivalry between monsters , it's awesome I wish everyone in ky could see their past matches they intense and impressive to watch .

ATM is a little uh. Chunky he got his allowance and thinks he has to be at the top

Of his weight class like everyone else .

I know he's my boy but e wry one overlooked 220 last yr saying it was weak , it wasn't , not sure what he will have to do to win an OW anywhere , gmva gave it to Bo and ATM pinned everyone in 1 he dominated rumbble and his bro got it , I don't think he cares I guess it's me but he liked the most pins least time trophy , I think he goes for it at state and tries to beat his bros time. But now people run and do not engage , hard to pin people that are backing up , we will see some long quick shots this yr at state .

Sorry about the ramblings ,

170 should be tough , like to see a class with steph coop Lampe French canter jones Hamilton Polly an the clay kid all

Together , it could actually happen except Hamilton ,

Hopefully the srs do Fargo this yr steph Jayce Cooper and Bryant .