J-town

Laf.

Moore

Mccreary Cent.

Montgomery

Newport

N. Oldham

Oldham

No disrespect to WC, but this tournament is kind of weak compared to years past. Why is this a 2 day tournament? This could easily be done in one. If this was as big and tough as yester year, I could understand, but this amount of teams.......Really? Sounds like a fund raiser to me.

What tourney is this ? WCI ? and where is it ? forgive my ignorance ..Thanks

Woodford County ?

I follow Boone and to the best of my knowledge there not in it and there listed on the above list.. sounds like a great tourney though wish they were...but i'll find out for 100% sure

Seems like Gordon Lee brought a group last year that did not have any seniors. Interested to see where their 106 from last season will be at. He wrestled Whalen in the Semi's last year and Whalen beat him by 1 pt.

Top 5 teams should be Southern, Gordon Lee, Moore, Montgomery and Laf. in any order

Should be...really now......hmmm !!!! I think you can count on Moore and Woodford along with Gordon Lee at the top of this group...then you have Lafayette, Franklin . Montgomery , Oldham and McCreary Central all too close to call........Southern will be a top 10 possibly !

Can see it from your point also, threw southern in there because of a few guys who can rack up alot of points. Including Thomas noe, crawley, cash,s. barret, and a few others. Don't know why i forgot to mention WC in there

should be a very instersting two days of wrestling and some instering match ups at almost every weight and now even with the two pound mostly everyone should be down to the weight their gona wrestle. team wise gordon lee is gonna be tuff they always bring qualtiy kids without a doubt but lets not forget they did not win a finals match last year they went 0 for 4 in the finals but its still crazy impressive that a team can win a tournment without having a kid win it. Theres gonna be some big time names here like 113 should be jason hall vs luke reaic once again in three weekends. jason is 2 and 0 against luke this year but these two kids get in there and battle it wil be fun to watch. 26 and 32 will be two of the best weights to watch this weekend with a whole bunch of talent at this weight.145 tevon clay seems to be on mission one of the tuffest kids in the state always fun to watch him. with the two pound allowance hard to tell weere alot of kids are gonna be be 160 and 170 should be tuff. now im not forsure on this but we could possiably see holtsclaw and mcdanial at 82 this weekend that will be one to keep your eye on. 195 220 and 285 will be a battle to get to the finals should be fun to watch.

top 5 teams

moore

gordon lee

woodford

southern

central hardin

Looking over last years WCI Placewinners here is how they stack up. Alot of Senior placewinner in the brackets from last year.

Gordon Lee Returns 10 Placewinners 3 - Runnerups 4 - Third Place 1 - 4th place 2 - 6th place

Walt Ver. Returns 4 Placewinners 2 Champs 1 runnerup 1 fourth

Woodford 3 Returns 3 Placewinners 1 champ 1 third 1 fifth

Southern Returns 3 Placewinners 1 champ 1 runner up 1 6th

Eastern Returns 3 Placewinners 2 - 3rd place 1 - 6th place

Franklin Returns 3 Placewinners. 1 champ 1 - 3rd 1 - 5th

Several teams with 2 returning placewinners.

So...is Walton Verona in this ???? If they are they are Top 10 too !!!!

WV will be @ GMVWA Holiday Tournament @ Nutter Center on Dec. 28th and 29th according to their schedule

What tourney is this ? WCI ? and where is it ? forgive my ignorance ..Thanks

Woodford County ?

I follow Boone and to the best of my knowledge there not in it and there listed on the above list.. sounds like a great tourney though wish they were...but i'll find out for 100% sure

Boone will be at Mt. Healthy Duals on Dec. 28th according to their schedule.

Bailey wrestled 113 last year and I have no clue who he wrestled. He is very very good and will either be at 120 or 126 for the tourney. Should be fun to watch, anyone know if he and Boston will meet up or are they going to be in different weight classes?

Predictions for Champs:

106 McKenna South Old. 6th last year at 106

113 Ragsdale Gordon Lee 3rd at 106 last season I was really impressed with this kid last season.

120 Whalen Henry Clay 1st at 106 last season, second at 103 the previous year

126 Crawley Southern 1st last season at 120

132 Spires Gordon Lee 2nd at 126 last season, 1st the year before at 119

138 Jacks Gordon Lee 2nd at 132 last season 1st at 103 the previous year

145 Clay Franklin County 3rd at 138 last season

152 Doyle Woodford 3rd last season at 152

160 Courtney Woodford 1st last season at 160

170 Farmer Gordon Lee 3rd last season at 170

182 Barrett Southern 2nd at 182 last season

195 Conrad North Old. 1st last season at 195

220 Reeser Central Hardin 5th last season at 220

HWT Porter Danville 1st last season at HWT

Looking at last years placements. Not sure if the kids will be at those weights just taking a guess. Should be one heck of a tournament.