wolsifer-cooper

byrd-young

sullivan-luna

warner-veach

wood-parks-ervin

lewis-voth

watson-starks

jones-rupp

thats tyo name a few give me your input on who would win these matches and some other good match ups that are possible

Courtney over Banks (But it would be another great match)

Wolsifer over Cooper (Again another very close match that could go either way but I'd lean in favor of John on this one)

Byrd over Young (I make way to many mistakes)

Sullivan over Luna (Sullivan would control the entire match but Luna would definiatly keep it fairly close)

Warner over Veach (Nobody will touch Warner next year)

Lewis over Voth (Another great match I would love to see)

Watson over Starks (Both great wrestlers but I'd give the edge to Watson)

Rupp over Jones (Rupp is a tough wrestler and I think would pull it out, but once again could go either way)

I think Thueniman would beat Ashbrook and Jackson, but I'm not 100% sure I haven't really watched these guys all that much.

And I think a healthy Caleb would beat Parks and Ervin.

i think josh young would give byrd what he came for he is tough on his feet and no good wrestler will get held down long and i think that young will prtect his legs and and possibly will win state for him next year in my opion byrd is tough but young is the better of the 2

banks-courtney  really close match gonna go with courtney again he has great coaching

thenemen-jackson another close one never seen a work ethic like jacksons so ill go with jackson

byrd-young Byrd

sullivan-luna gonna go out on a limb and say Luna here

warner-veach Warner

wood-parks-ervin Wood battled injuries all last year look for him to come out on top

lewis-voth Lewis

Chaney-starks Ill go out on another limb here and say chaney

jones-rupp Kind of a toss up ill go with rupp

i think if chaney got in the tie up he could beat starks cause strength but it would be tough for him speed wise but who knows maybe chaney could beat him maybe not but i think chaney is underrated cause a bad state lst year but he might be able to pull of the win if he goes 189

Overtime you took the words right out of my mouth.  I can't see Cooper and Wolsiefer in the same wt. next year.  Cooper wrestled fat last year why not again this year.  :-D

Overtime you took the words right out of my mouth.  I can't see Cooper and Wolsiefer in the same wt. next year.  Cooper wrestled fat last year why not again this year.  :-D

* That would mean Cooper would move up 19 lbs, can't see it,,,,,,, remember, Austin was the 160............

banks-courtney

ashbrook-thueman-jackson

wolsifer-cooper

byrd-young

sullivan-luna

warner-veach

wood-parks-ervin

lewis-voth

watson-starks

jones-rupp

I agree on the sullivan vs luna...I would love to see that one...

thats tyo name a few give me your input on who would win these matches and some other good match ups that are possible

Has anyone heard what Cooper is doing?    Very interesting,,,,,,,,,

I give, are you going to tell us or do we have to guess?

I guessing either Weight Watchers or Pilates, ha ha just kidding!

C'mon Overweight dont bait everyone with such an open ended comment, whats he up to thats so interesting?

I give, are you going to tell us or do we have to guess?

I guessing either Weight Watchers or Pilates, ha ha just kidding!

C'mon Overweight dont bait everyone with such an open ended comment, whats he up to thats so interesting?

ROFLMAO!!  That's just what i was thinking....i seen him at Campbell County's camp, and he looked lean...I wouldn't guess he was over 160-165....based on everyone saying he had a hard time making 145 early in the year last year....(i also heard he originally failed the body fat test for 145)....I'm going out on a limb and guessing he won't be going down from 152....so it must be somewhere between 152-171.  i heard austin really hit the weights hard and rocked up for his senior year, so maybe that's the interesting surprise...he's bumping up to 171.

please tell us overweight

does this mean that fuller is most likely going HWT?  do you have any insight on this?  what grade is fuller in, 11th?

yes fuller from my knowledge is going heavy he is a junior