Sign in to follow this  
ThirdRound

Wrestling USA Magazine Top 30 National Final Rankings !

Freshman/Sophomores

106 - Michael Whalen - Special Mention

126 - Brock Ervin - 5th

126 - Sean Fauz - 29th

132 - Justin Lampe - Special Mention

220 - Austin Myers - 5th

Juniors

106 - Luke Rearic - 27th

132 - Jayce Carr - 26th

138 - Paul Hamilton - 25th

145 - Kevin Cooper - 13th

152 - Stephen Myers - 11th

182 - Hiero Chamblee - Special Mention

195 - Bobby Bryant - Special Mention

Seniors

120 - Garth Yenter - Special Mention

138 - John Fahy - 13th

160 - Brent Hitchings - Special Mention

170 - JJ Jude - Special Mention

182 - Bernard Ray - Special Mention

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone....Way to go KENTUCKY

Disappointed they didn't have Trae Blackwell or TJ Rueschell....Both deserved Top 20 at least in my book !

Got some I missed For honorable mention all class rankings come out at the end of the month it should be interesting .

I think someone dropped the ball with Yenter he shoul have been top 20 he had a win over a top 20 kid and a state title I'm not sure why they passed him over but he should have made too 15 and all class he's going D1 big ten for Christ sake .

• Upvote 1

Great for Kentucky. Should only get better with the quality of youth programs we have now.

Most of our MS teams are sending wrestlers to national tournaments and holding their own, or placing in many instances.

The future is bright.

126 I see Trotter, Dippery & Blaylock tied for 30th.

152 I see Kloz, Wanzek & Rogers tied for 30th.

Is there a more up to date list somewhere? And if so, congrats to Meyer & Ervin as well.

126 I see Trotter, Dippery & Blaylock tied for 30th.

152 I see Kloz, Wanzek & Rogers tied for 30th.

Is there a more up to date list somewhere? And if so, congrats to Meyer & Ervin as well.

Those are the old rankings ,the new list is on the Wrestling usa website ,i can only see certain pages though i know your 152 list is old i assume your others are as well ,i cant see 148 ,all of 52 ,38 ,or 220 so i do not know if or where Cooper Fahy or Austin landed ,i assume they were the only ones with a shot at All class ,thought Brock might land a little higher being 5th in class thought Stephen might as well but thats a great placing for him all things considered ,im sure Fahy makes it Kevin and Austin may have a tougher time particularly being a 220 fresh Cooper should make it though .I will keep looking .

Just heard Fahy was 19th, very impressive,Cooper and Austin Did not make the list ,25 srs ranked in top 30 at 220 ,and 18 srs at 152,it seems the final rankings favor the departing sr class but the next all class rankings should be very interesting with all those Srs out of the picture .

IM sad no Austin i thought he might pull it off he lives for that kind of stuff :)very proud of all the KY boys think Garth Yenter got overlooked for sure .But i guess it doesnt matter when your going big ten .congrats to him thats awesome for him and Fahy!!!!!!