Wildcard Lampe 138

MOW S. Meyers

Results...

fanofwrestling +10

ridingtime +7

Grapplerofold +5

KYgrappler +4

takedownmachin +3

You can send the check and all the prizes to : lol... thanks for adding up all the picks takes time and hard work. The future looks bright and I'm looking forward to next years season !

OK I just checked the math.

fanofwrestling 101 on the picks +5 for team +9 for wild card Chamblee for a total of 115

grapplerofold (me) 102 on the picks +5 for team +7 for Wild card McIlrath for a total of 114

ridingtime 99 on the picks +5 on team + 9 on wild card Chamblee for a total of 113

I never do this well and just had to check the math. (Wildcards I took off of Rangers final rankings).

Just to set the record straight: (hehe) I missed my last two picks and if not for the bonus would have won it all. :wub:

Yea Ranger put out new rankings after i created this thread and decided to bump Chamblee up from 15 to 11th so that changed things, only thing that didn't change was that fanofwrestling wins either way.

I am very glad the boys got to wrestle very very glad Austin gets his shot at 4 ,I must say Stephen stunned even me i never need to brag on him again because i doubt he ever has a tournament like that again he only had a few weeks to get back and although he wasnt anywhere near his best he turned it on and shocked even me from match 1 i have never seen him be such a headhunter ,fastest pin most pins in least time and no one lasted a match with him not only in this tourny but all year or even scored on him other than escape "kickouts" Had he been 138 im sure he and John would have had a great match and congrats on him for his acomplishment and his OW ,Kevin is a beast and a great state champ im sure they would have had an even better match given Kevins sise and intensity ,

Regardless of what anyone thinks or feels about the subject two kids had to takeoff months wrestle up and showed up with their A game one with the best game i have ever seen and although many may not admitt it the best they have ever seen as well .

Next yr he they get the whole yr to train with CC and i expect Steph to be 145 /38 but who knows its up to him Austin will be 220 maybe 195 doubt he is big enough for heavy in college so we are looking at what to do with him ....

and the guy who said someone would work him well.....his little brother says he would take him out himself any day anyone from wherever wants to wrestle either let me know i have some gas money put back and we aint a scared to travel LOL Great tourny those Union kids are awesome Ervin Carr very talented and fun to watch i enjoyed cheering them on and the Jude Canter match was fun to watch as was the Ervin Ruschell match The Carr Lampe match was great minus the blood time but the biggest match off all hahah Austins match with Newberry ,because you get your first fresh state champ over 170 and i get two boys on the podium at state ,....you saw the lightning and felt the thunder cya next year congrats Union and CC great teams both deserving of titles .