bulldog-leader

Dedication and Commitment

I was just asking BL how his sons dreams are dashed now. Nothing else considered is what I am curious about.

see how the effects of this grow Your not considering the big picture of what happened

• Upvote 1

I will conclude this by saying this.

These are the ratings of a papa bear that was unable to protect his cub. I ultimately blame myself for not being a bigger threat than others are to the coaching staff. (In other words, being a push over)

I know that my ratings are somewhat irrational and probably classless. But I have towed the company line in expense of my son and family for too long. I made this conscious decision to air the dirty laundry, knowing that it will look bad on me. I am OK with this because I am allowing myself this luxury at least once in my life. If this can stop any further wrong decisions on anyone’s part I am OK with this. I will still support my family any way I can.

I will also add that at the end of this day (midnight) I will have this thread closed. It will be time for a new week to begin and for many to start their march toward a state title, and others trying to advance as far as possible in the post season.

I only ask that after midnight tonight that all talk be about the post season (Regional tourneys and state tourney).This is ultimately what we are all on here for.

Good luck to all. And I hope everyone a safe and successful post season.

KBach finished.

• Upvote 3

see how the effects of this grow Your not considering the big picture of what happened

Someone earlier had said that CC is going to have to carry this "black eye" for long time. I agree. What I saw coming up from their feeder program is going to be outstanding. Too bad they will be the ones to have to overcome this.

The blame squarely goes on the khsaa for putting Coach B in a compromising situation.

Bulldog Leader,

I applaude you for standing up like a man and not hiding behind a screen name to remain anonymous for what you believe in. Good luck to you and your son.

Coach Founder

Central High School

• Upvote 3

Someone earlier had said that CC is going to have to carry this "black eye" for long time. I agree. What I saw coming up from their feeder program is going to be outstanding. Too bad they will be the ones to have to overcome this.

The blame squarely goes on the khsaa for putting Coach B in a compromising situation.

coach b had ultimate control off what happened

• Upvote 1