handcontrol

Region 6 seeds

When and where is the Region 6 tournament and expected time for Finals?

Boone County HS, Fri 3 rounds, wrestling begins at 6. Sat wrestling begins at 10 and the finals are set for 3pm barring any weather delays.

Boone County HS, Fri 3 rounds, wrestling begins at 6. Sat wrestling begins at 10 and the finals are set for 3pm barring any weather delays.

Do you know if it's 3 rounds of the winners brackets ? Or is it 2 rds of winners and 1 consolation round. Thanks very much for your help !

Do you know if it's 3 rounds of the winners brackets ? Or is it 2 rds of winners and 1 consolation round. Thanks very much for your help !

2 Champ and 1 Conso. Any time!

Didn't Myers already beat the number two ranked 220 earlier this year?

I'm sorry. I was wrong. Austin Myers beat Steve Holland earlier this year. Holland is ranked 3rd I think. Not 2nd. So, I think if the Dixie kid pulls out a victory against Myers it will be a stunner to say the least. Given Myers has been off the mat for a couple months, I'm going to say Myers with by fall in the 2nd period.

Just to stir the pot I will predict the Dixie kid gives Austin a match at 220. Maybe that will summon the old man to this post :wacko:

Not the old man, but I was all hyped up to see a match between the Myers boy and the Dixie 220... while I am not trying to downplay the Dixie wrestler, Myers beat him like what 16 to 4 and then stuck him. The only 4 from Dixie were from Myers cutting him. Ill just say this... I've been watching the Myers for years and they aren't in wrestling shape right now... should see them when they are. How's that for stirring the pot...

• Upvote 1