Sign in to follow this  
paulham

Region 6

i think 138 but i want to have a tournament were i wrestle cooper as well, so im going 145 till christmas in the hope to wrestle cooper at some point

I am interested in seeing the rankings for this region. I know there is a lot of tough competition in N. KY and there have been many region final rematches at state the state finals from this region. Not knowing where wrestlers are wrestling makes it difficult to predict rematches.

Stephen at 138,Austin at 182 or 195 ,138 should be tough no one will last a match with Stephen at 138 in his region and he should be the 1 seed and with the same outcome from Fahy in his region they should be the top seeds seperated at state and the finals match up ,no disrespect no bs just opinion anything less than a major would be an upset for either of them till state unless they are wrestling up or simply get caught.

Stephen at 138,Austin at 182 or 195 ,138 should be tough no one will last a match with Stephen at 138 in his region and he should be the 1 seed and with the same outcome from Fahy in his region they should be the top seeds seperated at state and the finals match up ,no disrespect no bs just opinion anything less than a major would be an upset for either of them till state unless they are wrestling up or simply get caught.

State in ky is not seeded. Stephen and Fahy could meet as early as the quarters if they both win their regions.