Sign in to follow this  
Guest cmccoy

Region 7 Predictions

Franklin Co. and Woodford battle it out for Region honors.

I agree that Woodford and Franklin will more than likely be the top 2 teams at Regions. I look for Franklin to have 5-7 State Placers with 2-3 Region Champs. I look for Woodford to have 10-12 State Placers with 2-4 Region Champs.

I agree that Woodford and Franklin will more than likely be the top 2 teams at Regions. I look for Franklin to have 5-7 State Placers with 2-3 Region Champs. I look for Woodford to have 10-12 State Placers with 2-4 Region Champs.

Woodford will have 10-12 state placers? If this happens then they are looking at a possible state title.

Woodford only had 5 placers last year and 2 of those graduated.

Union and Trinity only had 8 and - 9 placers last year and they were 1 and 2 in the state.

Woodford will have 10-12 state placers? If this happens then they are looking at a possible state title.

Woodford only had 5 placers last year and 2 of those graduated.

Union and Trinity only had 8 and - 9 placers last year and they were 1 and 2 in the state.

Sorry, I meant to say State Qualifiers, not State Placers. Must've been wishful thinking.

I look for Franklin to have 5-7 State Qualifiers with 2-3 Region Champs. I look for Woodford to have 10-12 State Qualifiers with 2-4 Region Champs.