Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Meade County will be participating in wrestling

Has anyone heard anything on this?? I noticed on the KHSAA web page that they now have a coach (Bob Davis).  Does anyone know if the KHSAA has decided which region they will be in??

Has anyone heard anything on this?? I noticed on the KHSAA web page that they now have a coach (Bob Davis).  Does anyone know if the KHSAA has decided which region they will be in??

Talked with the AD at Meade County the other day. He seems to think that they will end up in region 3.

Guest DAWG6

Talked with the AD at Meade County the other day. He seems to think that they will end up in region 3.

My goodness why region three :?

Did they notice that Region 2 is only a few miles away :?

Why aren't the Region 2 coaches lobbying to have them in the region so they have a full 8 man bracket :?

Come on Region 2 coaches - don't let none wrestling educated AD or others make silly decisions without good gudiance. 

If their is good reason for region 3, than find; it sounds like this decison is ill informed.

Or as I say stuck on stupid :wink:

My goodness why region three :?

Did they notice that Region 2 is only a few miles away :?

Why aren't the Region 2 coaches lobbying to have them in the region so they have a full 8 man bracket :?

Come on Region 2 coaches - don't let none wrestling educated AD or others make silly decisions without good gudiance. 

If their is good reason for region 3, than find; it sounds like this decison is ill informed.

Or as I say stuck on stupid :wink:

Exactly, it would be more ideal to have them in Region 2 since they are so much closer.  Besides, Region 3 is already overloaded with 11 teams.  If they add another team, they will have to have a 2 day region tournament for an already weak region.  IMO, put them in region 2 and give them a full bracket.

Sign in to follow this