Sign in to follow this  
Guest tiger89

Fern Creek

i think that they will be a very good team like top 5 but not state champs

Their usually a top team every year...i wouldnt dought them making top 5

Guest former_fc_wrestler

Fern Creek has a lot of people who could contribute, but all of them will have to step up, not just Johnny. No more excuses. Could be a great year.

Fern Creek has a lot of people who could contribute, but all of them will have to step up, not just Johnny.  No more excuses.  Could be a great year.

Hows the line up lookin?? Will their be better lower weights or middle weights or heavior weights??

Guest former_fc_wrestler

looks like we could have region champs at all weights between 140 and 160. also region champs at 103, 215.  region placers at 112, 130, 171, 189.  still have some settling to do though. don't quote me on any of these.

We had two different kids at Hvy last year, both first year wrestlers:

Tex was a Jr, 1st yr who showed improvement until he was injured mid year, moving to Lousiana wont be back, to bad.

Chicago was an 8th grader who replaced Tex and made his way to state (not bad for an 8th grader wrestling varsity for 1/2 a season). I think he will continue to get better and better. He is a very good football player, I believe its just a matter of time before he excels on the mat too!

No we dont name all of our Hvywts after states or cities, just coincidence!

I believe I wrestled Chicago at regionals, and he is very tough for only being an 8th grader.  I think with a little more practice he could be very good in the next couple of years.  He has a great shot of making the region 5 finals this up coming year.

We had two different kids at Hvy last year, both first year wrestlers:

Tex was a Jr, 1st yr who showed improvement until he was injured mid year, moving to Lousiana wont be back, to bad.

Chicago was an 8th grader who replaced Tex and made his way to state (not bad for an 8th grader wrestling varsity for 1/2 a season). I think he will continue to get better and better. He is a very good football player, I believe its just a matter of time before he excels on the mat too!

No we dont name all of our Hvywts after states or cities, just coincidence!

lol that is a pretty funny coinky dink...