Sign in to follow this  
Anklepick

World's Best 7 Year Old Wrestler

At this age he is really good. What is he going to be like when he gets older and starts wrestling more experineced wrestlers? We see this all the time. They are great as youth wrestlers and when they get older they meet better and stonger competition and sometimes they can't handle it. That is when we lose really good wrestlers. I only hope he hasn't reach his peak as a 7 or 8 year old.

The kid is not just good... he has amazing skill. I've never seen a kid that age pin a kid in a leg cradle as smooth as he did. If you watch the video he pins with many different moves/techniques... he knows his stuff! I just hope he does have opportunities to have fun, learn, compete with as good or better competition and not get burnt out! And I hope he doesn't have a crazy pushy parent but one that teaches him how to handle himself as a good sport. Wishing him all the best!

Watched him at tournament of champions ,neat to watch kids that young go like they do !!he went into overtime and won the match o watched ,but lost in finals