Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2010/2011 - December 23

140 at the Christian county invitational finished like this: 1. Someone from out of state 2. Kory polley from Christian 3. Justin wynne Paducah Tilghman 4.Colton hall uha 5.Kyle bunch Ohio county 6. Zach Green fort Campbell

Justin wynne lost only to Colton hall and beat him for 3 and forth. Hall lost to polley as well. Bunch lost to the eventual champion and Justin wynne. Green lost to the eventual champion, Colton hall, and bunch.

Region 1 140 is gonna be fun to watch.

140 at the Christian county invitational finished like this: 1. Someone from out of state 2. Kory polley from Christian 3. Justin wynne Paducah Tilghman 4.Colton hall uha 5.Kyle bunch Ohio county 6. Zach Green fort Campbell

Justin wynne lost only to Colton hall and beat him for 3 and forth. Hall lost to polley as well. Bunch lost to the eventual champion and Justin wynne. Green lost to the eventual champion, Colton hall, and bunch.

Region 1 140 is gonna be fun to watch.

I think as it currently stands

Hall has beaten Green and Wynne and has lost to Polley and Wynne

Polley has beaten Hall, Wynne, and I think Bunch. I don't know if he has lost to anyone but it has been close

Wynne has beaten Hall and Bunch, and lost to Hall, Polley, and Green

Green has beaten Wynne, Bunch, and Hall (last year). Has lost to Bunch and Hall

Bunch has beaten Green and maybe someone else, and has lost to Wynne and Green

Correct me if im wrong

FCHS_Wresling here is your correction: For the season,K.Bunch against J.Wynne 2 wins 1 loss ( 12/18 Bunch dec. Wynne 8-2,  12/23 Bunch pinned Wynne 1:02,  12/30 Wynne dec. Bunch 5-1 )K.Bunch against Z.Green 2 wins 1 loss ( 12/9 Bunch maj. dec. Green 16-3,  12/18 Green pinned Bunch,  12/30 Bunch dec. Green 8-6 )  K.Bunch against K.Polley ( Bunch pinned Polley 1:13 )  K.Bunch has not seen C. Hall, but looks forward to the chance...

Bucky2... I think the reason they moved Jayce down is because Kyle Terry at 135 was doing so well and personally hes doing very succesful at 130 also beating Josh Lopez in a pretty good manner. They will be a very good match and the rankings will stay the same till they face or 1 of them loses.

#26 (140) Jamon Smith - Apollo, not wrestling this year ... #7 (160) Charles Armstrong-Daviess Co., not wrestling. Transferred to Apollo to play football,came out to wrestle, ( 3-DAYS ) not his thing

Blazer82, I think you need to change your name on here ha. Jayce has 3 losses this year. To the #1 guy from Virginia 8-6, and twice at the Beast of the East with one coming against the 1 seed.

Haha, forreal, create a new account or something Blazer!

Whats that last part mean Pride?

He probably meant he lost to the #1 seed at the Beast. So his 3 losses were all tough ones. He looked pretty good this weekend as did alot of Union guys at Mater Dei.  :-D

OK my 2 cents.

Carr has competed all over, he knows how to wrestle in the big matches.  Last year he ran into a buzz saw named Osborne in the semi's but was clearly the 2nd best in the wt. class. 

Not taking anything away from Lopez, he had a great state tourney, but he barely made it out of the 1st round with an 8-7 win over Martin from Hoptown, then had a great 2 point win over Canter then only beat Woods by 4 then Lacy by 5. 

Terry was 6th last year at 130 with a win against Luke Troxell, but losing to Steven Supe, Brent hitchings and Cooper.  Not getting it done with the pressure on.

Carr on the other hand Majored or pinned everyone except Birk and of course Osbourne.

Kyle Terry may be the one to beat but Carr deserves the nod at this time until proven otherwise.

Once again

This is the opinion of GOO nothing more nothing less

You can take it or leave it. :evil:

GOO out.  :-D

Second best in possibly the weakest weight class.  130 was pretty deep last year.  Cooper easily wins 125 and likely Hitchings.  Troxell was the favorite going in with a win over Cooper during the season.  The only questionable loss was to Supe (6-5), who is a pretty good wrestler (those Supes always tend to perform well in Frankfort).

In my mind neither gets the top spot by default, so it comes down to who I think will come out on top.  And right now that is Terry.

why do we question ranger!  :-D he does things for a good reason ..........and like i said what does it matter whoever is the best anyways will end up on top of the podium at state at the end of the year  :mrgreen:

Questioning is fine.  This is a discussion site.  But we must remember, just like you say, in the end it will all be decided on the mat in February in Frankfort, not on kentuckywrestling.com

i know you all are just talkin but i would appreciate if you all leave my name out of this. me, kyle and jayce all work hard and it will show come state time. I know i had some close matches but you have to remember i was a freshman. I was never in high school state until last year, but i dont wrestle te same. So you cant bash me like that and you probably havent seen what i can do this year. yea i lost to kyle but im going to keep working and next time it might be different.

just stating the facts, no bashing involved. 

I have seen all but Terry so far wrestle.  And he would have to really impress me to change my mind.

But thats just me.  I enjoy watching all the guys wrestling and will enjoy it more when the big show arrives again.

GOO out.