overtimeking

top 10 teams next year

1 woodford returning alot will starks,byrd,lewis,parks,butler and mays always solid team no matter what the lineup is for them

2 larue or ferncreek the other third larue moving in 11 seniors banks,perez,shipp,miller and embree tough team fern crekk has alot of good guys to jackson,wolsifer,wood,chaney and branch tough team matbe a threat for first if the wieghts fall right

3 larue or ferncreek

4 union county mitch ervin will be good issac ervin and both carr boys tough team

5 seneca elliot martin john chui polluton fuller and dockery could suprise people tough lower wieghts

6 harrison ashbrook leading the team saunders scoring points and whallen wasson and murdock

7 north hardin josh johnson mark jones matt eck touhg kids could put 2 in the finals

8 mccreay central jacob watson leading the team espinoza steven watson randal stevens preston shooppamn ryan harlow randy vanover solid all trhe way threw adn 2 potential finalist

9 sheldon clark brandon howard wil win state in my opion mtt slone good kid ryan kelly dials good team as well

10 wayne county sullivan vinzant daniels killburn tough bunch of kids will be a solid team to wrestle

region 6 has several young teams in it . they will be close to top 10 this year and real close next year. i am talking about several of their teams.

Trinity will be a contender for a top spot next year. Returning wrestlers you know: Dan Smith, Jacob Barton, Ben Case, John Florence. These guys will all challenge for top spots on the podium. Returning wrestlers you don't know: Jordan Whiting, Trent Kelley, Kenny Watkins, Russ Watley, Doug Schearer. You will see these guys making a significant impact in their weight classes next year. Middle schoolers moving up: Myron Bradbury, Erin McCauley, Grant Ohlmann, Dylan Harbolt, Brad Hitchings, Antoine Lee, Josh Lewis. Possibly the best freshman class KY has ever seen! You may see Trinity with 10 or more wrestlers place at state. That's alot of points!

1. LaRue: With 11 returning starters, including Banks, Embree, Perez and Matt Miller, they will be hard pressed to win, but i think they will pull it off.

2. Woodford: They will be right behind LaRue, but i think they may have lost too much. I may be eating those words come State, but i just don't see them pulling it off without some outside help.

3. Union: Will be pushing LaRue and Woodford all the way.

4. Fern Creek: Until they prove they can wrestle come the big show, i don't see them taking top 3.

5. Harrison: Could pull off top 3 if they show up at state.

6. North Hardin: They have the talent to pull some huge upsets in state this year. Watch out for Johnson and Jones come state!!

7.Wayne: This could be Wayne's last year out of the top 5. They have some studs comin' up from their Middle School team!!

8.Seneca: Didn't get to see them much this past year.

9. After this, the state could be wide open...

I am not meaning to offend anyone, i am just trying to call it as i see it. May the best team(s) win and good luck to all!!!!

Trinity will be good for the next ten years at least. See what alittle bit of recruiting and a lot of hard work can do? Good job to Coach Hitchings and company for building a program.

Trinity will be good for the next ten years at least. See what alittle bit of recruiting and a lot of hard work can do? Good job to Coach Hitchings and company for building a program.

Well techinichly coach hitchings and fern creeks company built that program, and then they brought it to Trinity

Coach Rudolph and Coach Brown have had a very good program at Trinity for a long time. The only thing they needed was a youth program to give kids experience before high school. With the youth program firmly in place, all the pieces to the puzzle will now come together.

I give a big warm hand to Union County next year i see them in the top 2. they are a strong team and have a good youth program started i seeand from what i see region 1 i coming back to the top. But this time its going to be Christian county and Union County cause they both have started a good youht progam and thats the building foundation for it. Just give them time.