Sign in to follow this  
TMSwrestling

Team kentucky

You can contact Coach Quirino from River City Wrestling. He was one of the Coaches from last year and I think he's coaching again this year. All his contact info is on rivercitywrestling.org

Kids will be selected and contacted this week. Here is a link to the the tournament information. It is in Danville, IL March 26, 27 and 28th.

http://www.bigbashwrestling.com/msd1.htm

For Hotel Information go to:

http://www.bigbashwrestling.com/HOTELS.htm

Coach Quirino has some rooms reserved. They will be released to families on a first come first served basis.

The Team Kentucky Selection Criteria will be posted on the Middle School Association's website later tonight. That website is www.kyswa.org

I will be contacting coaches and parents over the next 3 days and will contact more wrestlers if there are open spots.

-Coach Quirino

It's been a few days now...so...any updates on the Team KY squad?

Coach Quirino isin charge.

CoachQ@insightbb.com

Thank you.  I understand he is in charge and I have e-mailed him, so since there has not been a reply to the e-mail I thought I would see if anyone else knew something about this team....So anyone know if this team has been put together yet?

Thank you.  I understand he is in charge and I have e-mailed him, so since there has not been a reply to the e-mail I thought I would see if anyone else knew something about this team....So anyone know if this team has been put together yet?

We are still contacting wrestlers today. Who is this? I can look for your email again and reply to you. I did send some replies to emails earlier today.

-Coach Quirino

Is the line up for Team Kentucky posted anywhere? if not, would someone please let us know who is wrestling each weight class? Good luck to all