Sign in to follow this  
bigtime

Who is your top 3 next year?

Union is returning everyone but Issac Thomas. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win state next year

Union just keeps reloading with quality kids, a very impressive program to say the least.

Yes, Ryle dad your program is good also.

Union just keeps reloading with quality kids, a very impressive program to say the least.

Yes, Ryle dad your program is good also.

We will lose at least 4 varsity wrestlers all state placers.  Not easy to reload from that.

Have to wait and see. Thanks for thinking of Ryle though. :-) We do have 5 state placers two finalist returning.  I changed my mind.  We will be fine.

You have to throw LaRue Co in the mix.  I believe they only lose their HWT next year who was 2-2 at state this year.  I look for Coach Canter and crew to make a serious run at a state title next year.

trinity looks like a team at first glance that could struggle, they lose bradbury, ohlman, mccauley, hitchings and cooper this alot to lose.  3 state champs 1 second and an eighth place.  But they have 2 freshman coming in that will be no worse than top 8 matt fahy and ian kahl.  They return birk, hitchings(younger one), pender, fahy, darrow,bryant, colmer, smith, heavyweight, and the 152.