Sign in to follow this  
fireplug

not make state or injured?

was there any wrestlers that got upset that should have made it or any that have gotten hurt that did not make it or will have to miss state and have the alternate wrestle? I know in region 7 Kinder(215) didnt make it and wondering if after his finals match if Zac Brown will be able to go.

Daviess countys 189 placed 2nd i the region 1 tournament more than likely is not going. he was injured in the finals it looked pretty bad.

What is it with Region 1 189s and getting injured. The number 2 seed was injured 2 days before the tourny

Daviess countys 189 placed 2nd i the region 1 tournament more than likely is not going. he was injured in the finals it looked pretty bad.

I highly doubt that is wrestling... He is elbow was half way up in his tricep... Trigg County might just have there first State Qualifier.

wouldn't be their first they had a team from 74-82.

They had a state champion that last year, Ralph Stevens at 155lbs

I mean since they brought back there team... I didnt know Ralph was a state champ... He has done a good job in bringing the program back.

It looked to me like brown was fine the whole time....give that kid an oscar.

This is Zac Brown and i'm glad you think i deserve an oscar for fighting through a torn ACL.

No i will not be wrestling at state.

This is Zac Brown and i'm glad you think i deserve an oscar for fighting through a torn ACL.

No i will not be wrestling at state.

Sorry to hear that, at least you was able to be Region champ...