Sign in to follow this  
ridge44

fahy in indiana?

I thought Silver looked alot smaller than the Graham kid, alot smaller than just one weight class.

Silver was pretty small compared to Brascetta. You could really tell the weight difference was getting to him in the third period. I thought the takedown at the end shouldn't have been awarded and it should have gone into overtime. Just my opinion, though

in kentucky fahy is the man at 112 in indiana hed be  one of the men.  thats the difference.  ive always believed that the top two or so in each class in kentucky would place and challange in indiana.  its the overall depth in each class that is the difference.  case in point: my brother was a 4 time semi state qualifier in indiana 2 time sectional and regional champ and never qualified for state once in indiana.  his senior year his team went to the 5 star classic and he beat the 3,4,5 and 7th ranked kids in his weight class in kentucky.  always remember that exceptions do occur but this is the rule/norm  as i have seen it for at least 15 years now.