LOWsingle140

NATIONAL RANKINGS!! LOOK!

i counted 7 of our guys ranked nationally just in juniors! mike clark 26th!! its nuts! we have tons of guys! richard starks 8th! ill send juniors and seniors too, the one up there^ is just freshmen and sophmores.

This is great and a sign that we are moving up as a state. I just want to point out that these are last years rankings. I saw Kyle Ruschell at 112 where they had him 5th. Does this mean that we'll have more or less kids ranked nationally (or does it matter?)

Ky has improved, i don't know what it is even now in the nation, but its better than it was. I once posted, i talked to a coach who thinks its harder to make the semis now in Ky than it ever has.

Even if Ky is ranked in the 30's perhaps, the fact that the competition has gotten stiffer according to that coach. Improvement is a good sign, no matter where you're ranked nationally as a state.

It took a number from nationals to make you guys realize we have decent wrestlers??? :roll: We have to be stronger than that,we are coming up with time we will have a strong state,just keep in mind,that we will only be a powerhouse if we stick together,other states get on here and see us talking bad about each other and they find it funny I bet!!!

Alright Bluegrass Bring Em Out!!!

It took a number from nationals to make you guys realize we have decent wrestlers??? :roll: We have to be stronger than that' date='we are coming up with time we will have a strong state,just keep in mind,that we will only be a powerhouse if we stick together,other states get on here and see us talking bad about each other and they find it funny I bet!!!

Alright Bluegrass Bring Em Out!!![/quote']

eh.. arent you taking it over the top a bit? ya.. ya.. i know we are catching up.. but powerhouse isnt a good word to be using describing kentucky, dont get me wrong we will be up there soon/someday, but lets not let it go to our heads.

Sorry LOWsingle140 but that's why we aren't improving as fast as we could be. I agree with MagicBone. In a short amount of time (10 years) we can become a nationally respected state. I'm not saying we will be able to compete with Ohio, Pennsyvania, or California then but we could definitely be in the top 20 in ten years. It just takes a lot of work, especially with the middle school and youth programs.

ya i agree with you guys, dont get me wrong i wasnt trying to make it look like we arent improving or wont. i was just saying that half of those rankings were wrong anyways, it said stanley stone was a sophmore? i just didnt want to run over everyones parade. we are catching up and i think we are finally making a name for ourselves, or will shortly, we wont be known for horses and UK basketball, it will soon be WRESTLING.

Say what you want but dont tell guys like Kyle Ruschell and Jacob Murton how it cant happen because they are making it happen. Im guessing most of the KY kids listed in the rankings are there because they have some success at some big tourneys.

You gotta believe it to be it!

just what i expected, everyones puting words in my mouth like always. did i ever say im not proud of kentucky or i dont think were moving up. yes i am proud of ky, i shouldnt of even posted those ranks cause half of them arent true, ya stone would be in there if he got 2nd when he was a sophmore. u guys make it look like im bashing ky, im proud of my state and i love too see it growing. i cant voice my opinion without 5 ppl jumping all over my case, im done arguing cause its just going to get worse.