Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 15

The results we have say that Zach Green pinned Brent Feher of Apollo. I think we bumped him up for that dual, im not sure because I had left cause I had gotten hurt. But everything ive seen and everyone ive talked to on the team agrees

135-pound class: Zach Green pinned Brent Feher (Apollo) in 4:47 and lost by decision to Dakorian Polley (Christian County)

This is also what then newspaper said

Zach Green was pinned by Colton Hall from University Heights at the Christian County Invitational

Zach Green was pinned by Colton Hall from University Heights at the Christian County Invitational

I'm going to use this example as a response to a number of folks on here.  I appreciate all of the results that get posted.  BUT, I cannot stand it when someone just randomly posts that wrestler A beat wrestler B.  That's great, but what you aren't telling is the other side of the story.  Who has he lost to.  Probably a bunch of other guys.  I'm picking on this example because I believe we have been going over this Zach Green Brent Feher match for a few weeks now.  Okay, somebody wins a match against a much higher ranked guy.  If they have a record of 1-50 with 40 losses to wet paper bags, that tells me they got lucky and still don't deserve to be ranked.  I understand everyone wants to help their teammates, buddies, and themselves move up the rankings.  But as I have said before, send a pm to me and give me the whole story.  You will get much more recognition from me that way; especially if you are actually giving me credible information.

I'm going to use this example as a response to a number of folks on here.  I appreciate all of the results that get posted.  BUT, I cannot stand it when someone just randomly posts that wrestler A beat wrestler B.  That's great, but what you aren't telling is the other side of the story.  Who has he lost to.  Probably a bunch of other guys.  I'm picking on this example because I believe we have been going over this Zach Green Brent Feher match for a few weeks now.  Okay, somebody wins a match against a much higher ranked guy.  If they have a record of 1-50 with 40 losses to wet paper bags, that tells me they got lucky and still don't deserve to be ranked.  I understand everyone wants to help their teammates, buddies, and themselves move up the rankings.  But as I have said before, send a pm to me and give me the whole story.  You will get much more recognition from me that way; especially if you are actually giving me credible information.

I understand the fact that since Zach has lost to people who are ranked between him and whatever you consider the equivalent of 18th at 135 you dont want to move him up. I just repeat myself because he seems to be consistently going down

When?  Where?  5 star I assume?

yeah it was at the 5 star. Tevon dominated the match completely. Brandon hamilton form pt finished first in285. Eddide gagnon finshed 8th losing to drew miller(was up by 4 i think, but got stuck) and caleb canter in the consolation and forfieted the 7th 8th match due to injury. Justin Wynne Beat Josh Moss from Harrison in an awesome match, lost to the eventual champion from tennesee and decisioned nick waits ( who defeated nick lalonde earlier in the day) in the 3rd 4th match, he wrestled incredible. Zach Pitman won the consolation with a win over scott cental hardin and harrisons 135 and his only loss was to Brendan Tuggle in a really close match. He made a few bad choices and it cost him the match. Leguan grubbs also won consolation and his only loss to Chris Bunker from Harrison.

Eas  Tyler Lancaster beat so Nathaniel Long and FC  Devante Unnikrishnan

Eas  Joe Rupp beat FC  Trent Cox two times this year

Eas  Russell Nyitrai beat Old Co  Daniel Brenneman

Eas  Tom Rupp beat KCD  Hardy Hendren at 152 (hardy wrestled up)

this happen yesterday at region 5 duals