Sign in to follow this  
David

Region 1 Rankings

If you cant beat out your own starter then I believe you will be the next worse 119. Give it up kid. Maybe next year. Good luck FCHS, I think he is just messing with you.

If you cant beat out your own starter then I believe you will be the next worse 119. Give it up kid. Maybe next year. Good luck FCHS, I think he is just messing with you.

I dont even know who this "sweepsingle69" is.. I am the coach of fort campbell... The only 2 people who have an account on here is me and FCHS. thats it.

I dont even know who this "sweepsingle69" is.. I am the coach of fort campbell... The only 2 people who have an account on here is me and FCHS. thats it.

I detect a person who fails at trolling.  :x

who is unions 130??

I guess there 125 will move up, though they had a jv 130 when tilghman dualed them, but mcintosh dominated there jv 130 and eddie gagnon handled there 125 so either way i dont see them placing top 4

Does anyone know if Jeffrey Wurth from union and killlebrew from christian wrestled? if so who won and what was the score? and what 189 215 and heavyweights from region 1 have wrestled good this season?

You must not have wrestled keaton thomas. he will be 130 and barring injury, will be the main guy to beat at regions. Don't know where PT gets all of his info from, keaton went undefeated at regional duals. Union might've put in a jv against PT to get more mat time.

You must not have wrestled keaton thomas. he will be 130 and barring injury, will be the main guy to beat at regions. Don't know where PT gets all of his info from, keaton went undefeated at regional duals. Union might've put in a jv against PT to get more mat time.

if you read it  he put Unions jv 130

Does anyone know if Jeffrey Wurth from union and killlebrew from christian wrestled? if so who won and what was the score? and what 189 215 and heavyweights from region 1 have wrestled good this season?

Well they didnt at Regional Duals

189, pretty much Chris Guilbeau Fort Campbell then everybody else with Zimi John bumping up

215, 3-way battle between Zimi John, Zeb White, and Tyler Nikolao

285, Brandon Hamiltoln has done the best but Christian County is up there

yeah he wrestled keaton and lost, but after the match he wrestled the jv 130.

what was the score of Keaton and his match? I was referring to when he said either way he doesn't see union in the top 4 and 125 and 130. That's what my response was to.

what was the score of Keaton and his match? I was referring to when he said either way he doesn't see union in the top 4 and 125 and 130. That's what my response was to.

well what i meant was whichever weight keaton was not at they wouldnt place top 4. i think he was down by 6-3 after the first period he picked bottom and was pinned.

Well they didnt at Regional Duals

189, pretty much Chris Guilbeau Fort Campbell then everybody else with Zimi John bumping up

215, 3-way battle between Zimi John, Zeb White, and Tyler Nikolao

285, Brandon Hamiltoln has done the best but Christian County is up there

No Killebrew and Wurth will go at it thursday in team duals (Calloway)(union)(christian)

1.Kory Polley Christian

2.Zach Green Fort C could beat polley if he wrestles good

3.Sean Mcintosh PT or Feher if he ends up at 30

4.Kyle Bunch Ohio or Mcintosh

1.Isaac Thomas Union

2.Zach Pitman PT

3.Brent Feher Apollo if he stays

4.Monnie Brown Ohio or Daviess

1.Caleb Ervin Union

2.Justin Wynne PT

3.Jamon Smith Apollo

4.Daviess

1.Clay Kuegal Apollo

2.Jeron Trice Christian

3.Charles Armstrong Daviess

i agree with most of the other weight classes...

but our 130 (Evansville North Duals) and 135 have both beaten Feher this year.

also our JV 130 beat Bunch last week, because our Varsity 130 was injured.

at 140 our Kid Corey has beaten Smith two or three times this year 

he also beat Monnie Brown last week, i realize brown is a 135

at 160 Armstrong beat Kuegal (Evansville North Duals).

not saying any of this will happen again at regionals just seemed like DC was counted out a bit

At 189, one coach told me the number 1 seed should be Austin Piper from Union Co. He has a winning record this year against out of state opponents, as well as undefeated against 189's in Region 1. He's only a freshman, but wrestled on the middle school all kentucky team last year and has some experience. Come regionals, he should be the #1 seed. Union should have 8 #1 seeds with 103, 119, 130, 135, 140, 145, 160, and 189 with four of those being freshman, 3 juniors, and 1 senior.

At 189, one coach told me the number 1 seed should be Austin Piper from Union Co. He has a winning record this year against out of state opponents, as well as undefeated against 189's in Region 1. He's only a freshman, but wrestled on the middle school all kentucky team last year and has some experience. Come regionals, he should be the #1 seed. Union should have 8 #1 seeds with 103, 119, 130, 135, 140, 145, 160, and 189 with four of those being freshman, 3 juniors, and 1 senior.

did he wrestle the 189 from fort campbell?

Austin was undefeated at region duals but not for sure if those two actually wrestled. Any Fort guys know either way?

I dont think he did, cause my coach has been saying recent that Guilbeau is undefeated in the region and we checked our records after regional duals.

Wurth won by the way. Killebrew had him 16-6 and got pinned in the third period.. Great match.

Great match??? someone is winning 16-6 in the third and get stuck...no sounds like someone has no sense of match awareness..