Sign in to follow this  
Ptwrestling

Best pound for pound wrestler in kentucky?

who does everybody think it is?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. who does everybody think it is?

• John Fahy
    • Caleb Ervin
    • Josh Johnson
    • Brent Hitchings
    • Somebody else

I have seen hall in person and in no way was I trying to take away from him, he is a beast. All I am  saying is there still has to be some inexperiance as good as he is and if bradbury was hands down the best pound for pound wrestler that he should have won by more. And further more if bradbury is the best, then hall should be two by the way he wrestled him

im gonna go with Antawan Fields....everyon underlooks him because he is not a very high rakned wrestler but he placed 3rd at jefferson county and weighed in 156 why doesnt anyone ever look at under rated wrestlers

im gonna go with Antawan Fields....everyon underlooks him because he is not a very high rakned wrestler but he placed 3rd at jefferson county and weighed in 156 why doesnt anyone ever look at under rated wrestlers

C'mon son, how you gonna misspell your own name.  I don't think people overlook you at all, you're one heck of a wrestler...

But I don't think 3rd at Jefferson Co. (albeit weighing 156 and wrestling 171) qualifies you as the best pound for pound in the state. 

I wrestled Antwan Fields at the state games and while he is a pretty good wrestler he isn't the best pound-for-pound in the state.  Josh Johnson can compete nationally while Fields would get his handed to him if he went to the Ironman or Beast of the East.  I like Fields and hope he does well but he is definitely second-tier.  In my opinion the discussion should include:

Josh Johnson

John Fahy

Myron Bradbury

Mark Hall

Caleb Ervin

Brad Hitchings