Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 3

the first pin was in the 1st period the 2nd was about a minute into the 2nd not that late of pins

yeah killebrew is good and has alot of potential, but hes not quite on chases level.

That's weird considering Dominique did not wrestle at Valley.  Central forfeited 125.

Perfect example.  You can't just randomly throw out results that you think happened.  You have no credibility after something like that.

Hats off to Ranger, does a great job with the rankings, not only to spend the time evaluating and creating the rankings but then goes the extra mile to post on this site and discuss and explain his rationale.

Does the Coaching Association still establish rankings?

Are Ranger's Rankings the de facto rankings for Kentucky?

Would be cool to see them published in a newspaper somewhere!

he beat paul melligan from boyle the while hwt and the black hwt from boyle, cameron mcraw from central hardin, elliot porter from danville all pins his loses are to david blair from larue glenn frost from john hardin and adam brown from south oldham

he beat paul melligan from boyle the while hwt and the black hwt from boyle, cameron mcraw from central hardin, elliot porter from danville all pins his loses are to david blair from larue glenn frost from john hardin and adam brown from south oldham

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Brent Feher isn't down yet it must have been someone else from apollo, but i agree fort campbell is wrestling good. I saw Zach greens match with Dillon hale i think he'll beat him next time.

I know... Zach wrestled him at 135 and pinned him.

the first pin was in the 1st period the 2nd was about a minute into the 2nd not that late of pins

Actually the pin came in the 3rd period with about a minute too go the score was 3 to 4  chase was up though. But as he said it was a good match and next time im going to make it an even better one.

why did tyler pace drop to 5th?

I've been impressed with the other guys.  Here's the way I see heavy right now.  I think Harlow and Frost are the guys to beat.  After that, I think the next 6 guys are pretty even and a step behind the top 2.

I've been impressed with the other guys.  Here's the way I see heavy right now.  I think Harlow and Frost are the guys to beat.  After that, I think the next 6 guys are pretty even and a step behind the top 2.

Trey Gentry and Frost are 1-1 right now so i would have throw him in to and Adam Brown  i would say to  he only lost to Harlow by 1

Trey Gentry and Frost are 1-1 right now so i would have throw him in to and Adam Brown  i would say to  he only lost to Harlow by 1

This is just my opinion and I know everyone has their own, but I have been around the wrestling world a long time and I don't think I have ever seen high school heavyweights move like Harlow and Frost did in the WCI finals. There was constant action and movement through out the match. I would have to agree with Ranger that those are the guys to beat.

This is just my opinion and I know everyone has their own, but I have been around the wrestling world a long time and I don't think I have ever seen high school heavyweights move like Harlow and Frost did in the WCI finals. There was constant action and movement through out the match. I would have to agree with Ranger that those are the guys to beat.

Yeah the reason Harlow and Frost are on top of the HWT class because they move alot and take shots unlike other heavyweights that just throw.

Not sure what everyone else out there thinks but Adam Brown from South Oldham could sneak up on everyone and suprise the heavyweight division. That is not to take anything away from the rest of the heavyweights but he could be the Dark Horse.

Not sure what everyone else out there thinks but Adam Brown from South Oldham could sneak up on everyone and suprise the heavyweight division. That is not to take anything away from the rest of the heavyweights but he could be the Dark Horse.

yea i agree, i watched the match between harlow and brown and it was a great match, he gave harlow all he could handle.

I dont see y Burchett of sheldon clark isnt ranked any higher he went to triple over time with adam brown at the Wci  nd has improved 100 percent!! only 2 losses in ky r frm frost nd brown!!  Almost teck falled the kid ranked  in front of him last year wrestled harlow within 1 point so in my opinion he should be ranked top 10!!Will shock some people come state time

I dont see y Burchett of sheldon clark isnt ranked any higher he went to triple over time with adam brown at the Wci  nd has improved 100 percent!! only 2 losses in ky r frm frost nd brown!!  Almost teck falled the kid ranked  in front of him last year wrestled harlow within 1 point so in my opinion he should be ranked top 10!!Will shock some people come state time

I don't have all of the results from the WCI at this point.  So I haven't heard much about Burchett.