Sign in to follow this  
The135

Underated?

Everyone knows that Ryle and Woodford are good. But what about Paducah Tilghman from region 1? What are your opinions about them? From what I've seen they have the potential to make a run at state but I want to know what y'all think.

I'm not hyping my own team and I never said anything about the state championship. I simple said they can make a run at state, as in the tournament. And union isn't as good as they have been in the past. I think Ohio county is better than union to some extent.

I'm not hyping my own team and I never said anything about the state championship. I simple said they can make a run at state, as in the tournament. And union isn't as good as they have been in the past. I think Ohio county is better than union to some extent.

Are you serious...ohio county is better than union to some extent...to what extent is that...me being a region 1 wrestler and knowing both union and ohio county very well...ohio county is no where near union county...plz lay off the drugs or meds...and think before you post next time..

I don't know about a run at state haha maybe top 20 this year. union has lst alot of talent the last few years. If you look at the lineups ohio really isnt that far behind this year, but they don't have a full team.

Paduca sounds like thay have a few wrestlers that can wrestle efficently, but it takes the elite wrestlers on a team to make noise at state. just the way it goes.

your just sounding stupid now. compare and contrast kid, union, the Irvins, enough said. ohio co, the boone brothers and thats about it. union, actually has a state title. ohio, i dont think they even have a region title.

Its still early in the year, its week 3 tourny wise. I dont think Franklin is ready to steal region 7 yet. they are an experienced team, alot of returners, but imo not experienced enough to knock woodford out for a back to back region title.

Unsinkable ships sink and unbreakable walls break...... Shit happens. No team is invinsible.

an ice cube is different from an ice burg,if were relating to nautical themes here. and like i said its IMO. i didnt say we were invinsible,im sorry i  misspoke. i shouldnt have singled out woodford, i shopuld have said " Franklin IMO doesnt have the experience to knock of wofo, t. creek, or Lafayett.  But hey i hope franklin is tough, it would be nice to see Region 7 one day hold the top spots at state.