Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Pre-season rankings 2009/2010 - November 9

Do what you do and keep going at it if you so desire, but I sincerely doubt the all-knowing Ranger is going to change rankings based on results from scrimmages.  He seems much more tactical, logical, and thorough than that.

no i was just putting it out there, i was expecting him to change it

bobby bryant wont be wrestling until trinitys football season is over.  he is one of the freshman playing varsity football

wow  :-o he must be one heck of an athlete to start trinity football his freshmen year thats somethin to be proud of

theyve both only been there for about 2 weeks, and plus evan decker put on a takedown clinic with him and is givin up alotta weight and its his 1st week back

sounds like either jaggers is a bad wrestler or jaggers is a smart wrestler either he really is bad or he doesnt wanna show anything, or crazy as it might sound he might have been doing what alot of wrestlers do and trying new stuff just to see how it works out which is the main reason you cant base rankings on scrimmages they dont count for anything so why not try to do something you think would be cool instead of killing yourself for a win that will make your record 0-0 win or lose

Ranger123,

After a few weeKs of wrestling will you be able to give us the top three or four in each weight class broken down by region. I didn't know if you did that or not. Just asking, I know what you do takes alot of time and it would be difficult. Just checking. 

Ranger123,

After a few weeKs of wrestling will you be able to give us the top three or four in each weight class broken down by region. I didn't know if you did that or not. Just asking, I know what you do takes alot of time and it would be difficult. Just checking. 

I agree this would be great.

Thanks

Ranger123,

If I can get the attachment to work it will be there.  The excel file I used last season showed the region for every ranked kid.

Brad Milford dec a John Hardin 119 on wed. I'm not sure if it is the one you have ranked so double check the results from the dual meet at John Hardin.